Very cool job op.

October 21, 2014
    Evergreen Outdoor Center, Hakuba, Nagano, Japan

Position: Ski Patroller to Head Avalanche Program
    This is not a patrol position, but an avalanche work and patrol-training position. The ski area patrol will still handle the regular patrol duties, but we will be doing the avalanche work to open new off-piste terrain, and training the patrollers in how to sweep and patrol the new terrain; such skills as how to haul injured people out of steep forested terrain. We need a patroller with solid experience to oversee avalanche mitigation operations and training; set up bomb trams; refine fencing, gates, routes, and operations in new terrain. Flight and rent paid for. 300,000 yen per month (currently US #2,809); 3- 4 month position. 40 hour work weeks. Must be able to get a work visa for Japan; this can be hard but the more certificates and qualifications you have, the better. Contact Dave Enright; www.evergreen-hakuba.com

I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Konnichiwa mother fuckers

Oh yeah? Rad!
    Drive slow, homie.