Early show Webster Hall?

Is there going to be an early show for Almost Ablaze @ Webster Hall? School night for the kids with an 8:00 show (more likely 9:00 start after shenanigans ?) + hour commute may mean no ski movie this year

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Is there going to be an early show for Almost Ablaze @ Webster Hall? School night for the kids with an 8:00 show (more likely 9:00 start after shenanigans ?) + hour commute may mean no ski movie this year

Thanks.
    Hey TomCrac, I think the 8 PM is the only showing... I would say the movie would start somewhere between 8:30-9:00 depending on how long the giveaways and 10-15 mins of pre-roll video take. Sorry dude! Anything we can do to make it up to you?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Send by the TGR heli and we'll call it even

Do you know if any of the pro's will be there hanging and signing? If yes, I foresee jr. either taking a friday off or getting a late pass.

thx.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Send by the TGR heli and we'll call it even

Do you know if any of the pro's will be there hanging and signing? If yes, I foresee jr. either taking a friday off or getting a late pass.

thx.
    Yo! Mad pros will be there. Namely: Sage, Johnny & Angel Collinson, Tim Durtschi, Dylan Hood, Ian Mac, and Dane Tudor. So hopefully that makes it worth your while?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.