PSA: Endurbro and DH racers

I figured I'd toss this out here and see if anybody is interested.

I'm the Knolly Bikes Grassroots Racing Team Manager for the territory consisting of Utah, ID, MT and everything east to the Atlantic. We are currently accepting applications from interested racers who want to be on the team in 2015.

As a grassroots program, it is pretty basic: A good deal on a Knolly frame/shock and a build kit if you want one, some swag, race kit (manufacturer TBD) and likely some access to good pricing with our partner brands (last year was IXS, Spank and Suntour suspension). As a sponsored rider you are expected to not be a dick, represent the brand well and spread the Knolly love.

I'm looking for experienced, privateer type racers. Not looking for freeriders or those "waiting for a sponsorship to pursue my dream of racing...next season". Results don't have to be awesome, but your attitude should be.

If interested, send me an email with a short cover letter, race resume for the past couple years and your plan/goals for next season: joeATknollybikesDOTcom

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you might know who may be interested.

Looks like no takers? Well, if you just need someone/anyone: I'm slow, haven't raced in 15 years, freeride occasionally, and can be a dick from time to time. PM me if interested.

I sent my questionable "resume". I'm not sure if flowtron is looking for amateur racers, but I do wear my blue helmet during dance parties at the top of the transitions... So I'm pretty much pro.

That is "The Spirit of Enduro", no?

I'm on it this morning...check your email.

And for the record...I am almost exclusively looking for amateur riders.

My wife crushes it. And by crushes it, I mean she'll routinely drop upwards of 2 feet to flat and jump gaps that are a good hop across for the dog. People are always like, "whoa, your wife rides that?" And I'm all, "yeah. totally. she rips brah".
    She hates her Rocky and would love a Warden..........or whatever they're brewing up to challenge the Nomad with a little more travel
    She doesn't race though, but I bet if she did she'd beat girls half her age. Did I mention she's a bit north of four decades? Doesn't seem to slow her down.
    My biggest concern is that as a general rule, we both try to avoid people. Maybe not so great?

Personally, I might even consider trying a couple enduro races just to see if my skills would warrant representing the brand in the Deep South. Already styling the Chili, so basically I'm half way there!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    email sent

Are you accepting applications from trials riders? How about extreme archers?

Sounds like a good program - I wish there were more of these around. Local shop teams are rad, but having more options is always good fun.

Yep, especially potato gun enthusiasts.
    To those who have emailed me, I got em, I'll get back to you next week. My actual paying job is taking priority at the moment.

Does Knolly sponsor canwilf/ puregravity yet?

If not, why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

He first needs to send me a list of things he has fired out of a potato gun.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    I was president of an archery club in Ontario in my late teen years. I went a little over-board with that too. Everyone was using re-curves and I just had to have a compound bow
    jesus christ. it's oreo. where's nuboy?

tron, you should create an all-f88me-Allstar team. PG can be your instapundit/windbag.

LOL. Quick creaky. Go out and create alias usernames. I don't think anyone has claimed those. Imagine the possibilities of being 'instapundit' here on tgr.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

your red ESI grips gave you away, pinko. joe mccarthy lives.

I think you're on track.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Quick creaky. Go out and create alias usernames. I don't think anyone has claimed those. Imagine the possibilities of being 'instapundit' here on tgr.
    good idea, for someone who likes that handle/ID roulette. take it to its logical extreme: Tron could have a team that has 6 or 7 online IDs, profiles, etc, but only one racer. support expenses 1/6 or 1/7 what they'd be otherwise, while appealing to 6 or 7 niche "supporter" audiences. at least one of the racers should have a -dog or -dawg name.

you should do it. spread the knolly stoke bro

Huh,
    Been friends w/ flow for near 15 years. My apologies if any of my tongue in cheek responses were viewed as anything but.
    You do seem a bit of a cunt tho....
    I live, I love, I slay. I am content.-conan the barbarian

I have no idea what's going on here

Will you support passionate amateur riders with lots of enthusiasm for enduro racers and who talk about doing them frequently but never do? If so, lemme send along my resume/Instagram account information. Would love to spread the knolly stoke among like minded potential racers
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.