FS: 40 Below Fresh Tracks Overboots

FS: 40 Below Fresh Tracks Overboots

I found other ways to keep my feet warm in the temps I will be in.

These overboots are designed to to work tech compatible ski boots and and tech bindings. Designed so you won't have to take off the overboots to fit in your tech bindings.

These are red size small. You have to cut/punch holes in the rubberized neoprene part so you can use them with tech bindings. I have done this so the overboots work with a size 27.0/27.5 Dynafit TLT5. Holes came out nice and clean and you will be able to enlarge them if you need to to work with your specific boots. Toe holes are marked with finger nail polish to make step in easier. Also sewed a little baggie to the outside of the neoprene to hold a powder ribbon (I am paranoid about loosing a ski in deep pow) but this should be easy to remove if you want to with no effect on the neoprene.

Never used in anger, no wear.

All offers considered. Retail is 189.95 USD plus tax and shipping. Will post pics if you want. Email me at anthonyrabinowitz at att dot net

Bumping for legitness. The Forty Below are perfect for folks headed someplace cold and high (like Denali, or something).

Would like pics please.

pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40 Below pic.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	159826

email with any questions or offers, I am not getting notifications from TGR forums, and I don't check back here often.

anthonyrabinowitz at att dot net

Two black things below the logo are velcro and a baggie sewn on to the bootie to hold powder ribbons. They are easily removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guddgulf View Post
    Bumping for legitness. The Forty Below are perfect for folks headed someplace cold and high (like Denali, or something).
    This. They are great and easy to mod for tech bindings.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

bump. Call 40 below to see if these will fit your boots. They are a size small, fit my 27.0 TLT5 (297 bsl).

Are these still available?? If so I'm very interested. They should fit my Sportiva Spectres nicely!

Sold.