Cleansnipe/Gearmarket = SCAM?

Has anyone actually been able to get their cashback from this site? Paypal link has been broken for seemingly forever. Whole thing seems like a scam. Very strange.

Edit: Confirming paypal through the account settings seemed to finally work. Figured I should update this post. I'll update again after everything is (hopefully) all set.
    Last edited by bern43; 10-20-2014 at 11:04 AM.

I've got money back before from both. It generally takes a 90 (-ish) day waiting period before the money accrues to your account. So it's definitely not the instant gratification received through a coupon code. But, if you combine it with other discounts, it can add up to real savings.

Quote Originally Posted by skimaxpower View Post
    I've got money back before from both. It generally takes a 90 (-ish) day waiting period before the money accrues to your account. So it's definitely not the instant gratification received through a coupon code. But, if you combine it with other discounts, it can add up to real savings.
    My money is sitting there in my account. I just can't actually get it to transfer over to my paypal. Throws errors no matter what browser or computer I'm using. I've sent two separate support questions to them and no response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bern43 View Post
    My money is sitting there in my account. I just can't actually get it to transfer over to my paypal. Throws errors no matter what browser or computer I'm using. I've sent two separate support questions to them and no response yet.
    I had the same problem. I contacted support multiple times through various avenues (email, facebook, twitter) and finally got my issue resolved. Definitely a pain in the ass, but they fixed it in the end. Keep at it.

Hey no worries- every reward always gets paid. We've paid out over 5000 rewards and address every issue individually..

Paypal poses a bit of an issue for about 5% of our users. For these users we pay manually every other week.

We're moving closer to a check, direct-deposit, and apple pay system. That should be ready by the end of the year.

Enjoy the snow!

Just to update. PayPal went through finally.

Active junky has been best for me
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Active junky has been best for me
    AJ is best for sure!

Same thing is happening to me -- I've sent messages, but no response. How long did it take for you guys to get this fixed?

Just use active junky and be done with it.

I've received two payouts now from activejunky. They're more responsive and also have better discounts.

I've had no issues myself with ActiveJunky until this month. A purchase didn't get applied to my account even though I followed the right steps, cleared cache/cookies, etc. Sent an email two Mondays ago and no response yet, followed up with another email today in case they missed the first one. Assuming/hoping it's just taking a while for them to respond since it's a busy time of the year for online retail and they're a fairly small operation. From everything I've heard, they're usually quick to respond with good customer service.

EDIT: Received the cash back reward today. Looks like the system was just really backed up, but perhaps someone manually processed it as well. Solid.
    Last edited by MRR11; 12-18-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Manual Upload Again?

Just as an update -- I don't think it's a scam? They did do a manual upload to PayPal for me last time after I posted here and it worked.

I just emailed them again about the same problem, but haven't heard back yet. Hoping it works again! Will check back.

Quote Originally Posted by mininic View Post
    Same thing is happening to me -- I've sent messages, but no response. How long did it take for you guys to get this fixed?