FS: Down Patrol, Nordica Boots and some snowshoes

Trying to streamline the closet and make room for some new gear. Prices do not include shipping, but I can ship as cheap (or fast) as possible and can certainly combine items to keep costs down. For reference I am 5'10" 160 lbs and have long arms (I'm normally in a 35" sleeve dress shirt, if that helps).

Patagonia Rain Shadow jacket. Men's medium. Fits like a large through the body, L/XL in the sleeves. $60 SOLD

Cloudveil Down Patrol jacket. Men's medium. Sleeves have always been too short for me. Wish they weren't though cause this thing is amazing when it's cold out. There are a few small stains and a small hole in one of the pits that I patched with a Gore-tex patch and hasn't been an issue since. $60

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Vest. Men's large. 800 fill. Super warm. Would've gotten a medium if they had one at the time. Would happily trade for a comparable medium down vest. $60 SOLD

Patagonia R1 1/2-zip fleece. Men's medium. Black. $40 or trade for another color. Not pictured but it looks like every other R1 in the world. SOLD

Voile straps. 1-12", 1-15", 2-18". New. $4 each? I don't know. SOLD

Atlas Series 10 Snowshoes. Men's model, 25" length. They have their fair share of scratches from being tossed in with other gear but functionally they're great. $60

Nordica Firearrow F1 boots, size 27.5 with Intuition Alpine liners and a shop-installed Booster Strap in place of the stock velcro strap. Used 30 days. No shell work. One toe buckle is slightly bent from a crash but still works fine. $225 or $200 with Scarpa-branded velcro straps in place of the Booster straps.

Last edited by radam; 11-02-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Rain shadow, fleece and down vest spoken for.

I'll take all those Voile straps. Things are the shit. Let me know what you still have left

Bump. Down Patrol and snowshoes still left.

Also selling a pair of Nordica Firearrow F1 boots, size 27.5 with Intuition Alpine liners and a shop-installed Booster Strap in place of the stock velcro strap. Used 30 days. No shell work. One toe buckle is slightly bent from a crash but still works fine. I started having lower leg pain toward the end of the season, couldn't decide if the boots were the cause or just part of the problem.. in either event if I can move these I'll go visit a boot fitter and get myself straightened out. How about $225? Or $200 with Scarpa-branded velcro straps in place of the Boosters.
    Last edited by radam; 10-31-2014 at 07:47 AM.

bump for price drops on Cloudveil and snowshoes and also pics of the Nordica boots.

Bump cause the boots are on ebay now but I'd definitely prefer to sell them here.