Page 206 of 230 FirstFirst ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5745
    Nice tours General! Peelaway rollers....sounds luxurious...

Looking forward to zartagen's TR too.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Ditto. dreaming of high places....

Had an amazing week last week that included a Thursday summit to car run at Cannon followed by DH laps at Highland in the afternoon, helping out the trail crew Friday and a nice day up high on George Saturday. Of course I forgot the camera mount for the bike helmet so no riding footage. I love spring in NE and this year has delivered big time, now if only the bmx trails were ready to go.

(Just ignore my ugly mug in the first couple shots, feel so dumb using the selfie mount but I need those scenic shottttttttzzzzzzz)

Awesome!! ^^ Way to get after it folks!
    27° 18°

nice vid massbmx.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Western aspects in Longmeadow were skiing really deep todayClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1430956994.576875.jpg 
Views:	743 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	166946

Those trees are pretty nicely spaced. GPS?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Good thing it was shady, would have been grippy if the sun was on the roots.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Yipes!
    "A near miss occurred yesterday when a skier fell head first into a hole while exiting the bowl towards the Little Headwall. He disappeared under the snow and was rescued from certain drowning or hypothermia at the last moment by someone passing by."
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Dropping this offer here before posting a new thread in the Gear Swap:

Through the kindness of the general tele community, I find myself with too many skis for my kids' tele program. I received many of them for free (although I often paid shipping, sent thank you gifts, etc) so I'd like to pass along the same. They range in size from 120-160 and are different brands/models/bindings/condition/etc. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know what I have. Pick up will get preference (I'm near Bromley).

cue child abuse jokes....
    Last edited by Peruvian; 05-07-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Good thing it was shady, would have been grippy if the sun was on the roots.

Just happy I am not seeing bright yellow under your feet. I request the donated Pinhead family Explovisz die on snow. Smart like dad I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

This idiot actually got into every school he applied to early action.

pfft, whatever.
    i got into Plymouth State, Lyndon State and Johnson State.
    i had choices, brah
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S. View Post
    Yipes!
    "A near miss occurred yesterday when a skier fell head first into a hole while exiting the bowl towards the Little Headwall. He disappeared under the snow and was rescued from certain drowning or hypothermia at the last moment by someone passing by."
    Wow. Glad he/she was ok. That trail can be sketchy as hell once it starts to get blown out. I accidentally/unexpectedly took some air to avoid an open hole above the water last weekend.

Stopped by Okemo on my way further north this afternoon for a little bit of skiing. . . and I do mean a little bit: hard to believe the resort was open so recently!
    (Although the 82-degree temperature on a sign down below in Ludlow makes this less surprising.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1431035959496.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	166977  
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Beautiful past weekend everywhere from what I can see on the internet: Presidentials, Chic Chocs, Wawa to Miller, skinning or hiking closed hills like Orford, Okemo, Fortune, etc.

I love May skiing.

There were nine areas spinning this weekend which is the greatest number in May in the last decade. I had a great time at Sunday River/Loaf combo weekend. From 9 last weekend to 3, ops, 2 this weekend. Forecast tentative at MSS - tstorm and rain in the forecast for this weekend.

MSS = Hill 70
    Kmart = Superstar, Skyelark, Bittersweet

May be on Mothers’ Day, Maybe June? – Eastern Closing Thread 2015 – Week 5
    https://madpatski.wordpress.com/2015...d-2015-week-5/
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    http://madpatski.wordpress.com

Anyone get stung by bees in the notch before?

Try again- free Killi pass if anyone wants it. I'll be at the hill mid-late morning and hanging out for a couple hours while the wife skis. Lemme know...

Just sent you a pm Biggins...
    HTML Code:
    https://youtu.be/hhVylFtE2YE

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    Wow. Glad he/she was ok. That trail can be sketchy as hell once it starts to get blown out. I accidentally/unexpectedly took some air to avoid an open hole above the water last weekend.
    When I was up at Tuck's last year a chick fell through an open hole at the little headwell headfirst. She would have died if she wasn't pulled out almost immediately. She got back to Hojo's and proceeded to strip to undies to get all of her wet stuff off. I did NOT mind as she was cute and had a nice bod. She was shaken up. I offered to keep gawking at her near naked body as help.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post
    When I was up at Tuck's last year a chick fell through an open hole at the little headwell headfirst. She would have died if she wasn't pulled out almost immediately. She got back to Hojo's and proceeded to strip to undies to get all of her wet stuff off. I did NOT mind as she was cute and had a nice bod. She was shaken up. I offered to keep gawking at her near naked body as help.
    You are kidding aren't you?
    In not you are a very sad person
    Karma is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    You are kidding aren't you?
    In not you are a very sad person
    Karma is a bitch
    Not quite sure why you are so pissy about this. Was I supposed to help her undress? I didn't see her fall into the hole. I heard about it when she arrived at HoJo's when I was already there getting ready to ski down. She undressed in front of everyone and had her girlfriends help her. She wasn't in danger and had plenty of help. She was hot though.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    I was nearby this accident when it happened at the little headwall on wednesday. We were all pretty sure the guy was dead. He punched through into the rushing creek, held on to the ice for a minute and then finally got swept under and disappeared under the ice downstream. Took a while, but apparently he punched out somewhere downstream, probably near hypothermic, and was pulled out by a passerby. I gave my gloves and extra tech shirt to the searchers for the guy to use if they found him. Glad he was alive; we were all pretty freaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaller View Post
    I was nearby this accident when it happened at the little headwall on wednesday. We were all pretty sure the guy was dead. He punched through into the rushing creek, held on to the ice for a minute and then finally got swept under and disappeared under the ice downstream. Took a while, but apparently he punched out somewhere downstream, probably near hypothermic, and was pulled out by a passerby. I gave my gloves and extra tech shirt to the searchers for the guy to use if they found him. Glad he was alive; we were all pretty freaked out.
    Terrifying.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

^^^ x2. Not a way I would want to go!
    The Passion is in the Risk