WTB: Small FS 26" Complete or Frame/Fork for my son

Our big bike trip this summer was cancelled due to ankle break/surgery a few days before we left. I'm back on the bike, and we are out riding again, but looking toward next year. He's an avid rider, 10 years old, and reasonably strong/big for his age.

Our ideal plan is to buy a frame and scrounge up parts this winter, building the bike together in the basement, but we would also be interested in a complete bike if it was a great deal. Complete bike budget is around $1200 or so, and frame/fork deal would be significantly less. I have checked out Pinkbike and MTBR already.

Thanks!

did you look for sb66 frame? not sure how much the non carbon is going for right now... might be worth looking

too bad you can't do a medium, I have 2 options for someone who can ride 18" seat tube, 23.5 TT

WTB: Small FS 26" Complete or Frame/Fork for my son

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    did you look for sb66 frame? not sure how much the non carbon is going for right now... might be worth looking
    I actually looked around for that, but they seem to be a grand or so which wont work for my build budget.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    too bad you can't do a medium, I have 2 options for someone who can ride 18" seat tube, 23.5 TT
    Yeah--he's only 10, so it's got to be a small. Thanks
    Last edited by milestogo; 10-14-2014 at 06:57 PM.

sent you an email about a 16" Kona Kula Primo....

bump for nearing the end of bike season in NE