FS: Integral Designs Micro Bivy, eVent, Long

I bought this on fleabay as "new, other", can't find a scratch or bit of dirt anywhere on it - sure looks new to me. Yellow with dark navy bottom, made in Canada.
    http://www.integraldesigns.com/produ...ail.cfm?id=821

As the lightest bivy in our line, the Micro Bivy is a truly minimalist design ideal for the fast and light summit bid. The generous sizing fits over a wide range of sleeping bags, and the overlapping hood with draw cord offers efficient protection from the elements while permitting unrestricted ventilation. The lightweight 3-layer ripstop eVent fabric provides maximum weather-resistance and breathability, and the 70 denier coated nylon floor is extremely durable.

Length: 88" (fits to 6 ft. 6")
    Girth: Chest 72”/183cm, Hip 64”/163cm, Foot 52”/132cm
    Weight: 18.5 oz (525g)
    Packed Size: 12” x 4” (30 x 10cm) square Silcoat stuff sack
    Unit price: $220.00 USD

Review on REI:
    Nice tool for the serious mountaineer

This bivy is best for winter and high altitude mountaineering, but is good for climbing too. It works very well for what it is intended for--snow caves, winter conditions in single wall tents and emergencies. It is obviously a specialized tool for those uses, so don't worry about bugs in 30 below Wyoming winters. A quick note: ID bivy sacks in eVent are not supposed to be completely sealed or zippered closed (suffocation), so this one's closure is adequate if you are caught out in truly horrible conditions. Much more solid in damp conditions than bivies made of epic fabric and much more breathable than other waterproof fabrics. A very good insurance policy in winter as you can slip it over your bag and then take it with you when you might not bring your winter bag too.

Non-eVent bivies are known to have bad condensation issues (even if Goretex), after much research this one is said to eliminate that problem. Bought it for emergency use if ever stuck on the mountain overnight during a tour, only selling because I live in the southwest and decided for multi-season use I want something with a mesh to keep out rattlesnakes looking for a warm place to curl up for the night...

SOLD Retails for $220 in the US, yours for $140 shipped to lower 48 states (slightly more to AK).
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 11-29-2014 at 10:05 PM.

$130 shipped.

Bump for staying above freezing if stuck out overnight.

Stay toasty.

Seriously, this is about half-price on a virtually new eVent bivy.

Bump for leftover turkey.

Nobody wants mine either people need to learn about bivys.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Shit...i've opened this thread like 15 times....I'll take it!