Jackson Housing 14/15

Rideit moved out of the mcmansion and I'm looking for a place to sleep again. Any got a room open? Preferably in town or north of town but open to anything in the area or in Teton Valley. Have local and TGR references. PM me.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Looking for housing for me, my girlfriend, and a small, generally well-behaved mutt. Coming from the East Coast but have both lived in Jackson before and can walk back into jobs for the winter season. Both have plenty of liquid cash from working multiple jobs all summer. In SLC right now, planning on being in Jackson soon.

This probably doesn't help you, Aaron, and it's a bit of a pipe dream so we'll probably be staying at one of Jackson's finer motels for a while we get established again, but it's worth a shot and better than cunting up the forum with a bunch of threads asking about the same thing.

No worries. Kinda figured this would be a place for everyone to try to find housing. Tough market out there.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Bump.... couple good leads but still looking
    More stoke, less shit.

Did you ever find anything? I know a room opening up in a week on Aspen dr. $450 a month I think?

Yup. I'm good
    More stoke, less shit.

Looking for housing this summer. Probably getting out there late may/early june & returning end of august!

Looking for a room to crash after riding days for a period of 15-31 in January. Coming from overseas solo, 31yo, would welcome an opportunity to stay in Jackson

Any got a place open?

Thanks