Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attaboy!

At the same time!?!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Curious both English Teachers from New Orleans. Thought they only spoke French down there so --- awaiting pics of the Ménage à trois.

Well done
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    At the same time!?!
    Sounds like it, and there are pics maybe.
    nvestigators allege that the threesome at Respess’s apartment began on the evening of September 12 and continued into the following morning (Dufresne turned 32 on September 12).

During a press conference this afternoon, police Chief Michael Glasser said that Respess provided cops with details of the encounter in her home, but “stopped short of a total confession.” He added that investigators are seeking additional evidence, an apparent reference to photos that were reportedly taken during the sex session.
    Some of the comments in that artificial are gold.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

wow. this kid is a hero

looks like her eyes are still glued shut
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Why didn't that kind of stuff happen when I was a kid? Although I don't think I can't remember 1 attractive teacher, except my 5th grade one. Man, that would have been something to brag about.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Why didn't that kind of stuff happen when I was a kid? Although I don't think I can't remember 1 attractive teacher, except my 5th grade one. Man, that would have been something to brag about.
    Because not many women in your parents generation went to college, and most of those that did went to meet a husband, so female teachers were likely to be those that hard trouble finding a husband?

Now that they are looking for work, it might be time for me to finally hire that dyslexia tudor.

If this had happened to a kid in my HS he would have died..............from too many high fives.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    We'll back 30 years ago when I was finishing High School, we suspected one case between female teacher and boy. He never talked ago it, even at our HS reunion. However he didn't deny it...we found out with another teacher....both were married. In the second case, the student finally confessed at a restaurant 2 years ago. She had him swear that it would ruin her life if he ever mentioned anything.

So it probably happened as much, if not more, but those involved were better keeping under the sheets.
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    http://madpatski.wordpress.com

My favorite South Park of all time covers this very topic.

Kid banged his teacher ....... niiiiiiiice.
    Live Free or Die

Attaboy!

Oh yeah..maybe it would have been harder not to brag about it with having a threesome with 2 teachers that aren't ugly.

Nice!!!
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    http://madpatski.wordpress.com

He topped the one teacher off the next morning while the other was sleeping. That's a pro move.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

The little bragging shit is going to ruin it for everyone else.

I also vehemently disagree with the articles characterization of him as a "victim".

Bar has been raised

Well done grasshopper
    watch out for snakes

If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that the majority of the crowd around here is all about gender equality. That being said, if the the sexes were reversed and it was a female student with two male teachers, what would your opinion be on the subject? What if that student was your daughter? Still high fives for all? So is gender still a relevant issue in your mind, then? /food4thought

Cause girls are pure and innocent and ruined by sex where boys are dirty and bad, but must sow their wild oats.

Equality is only desired (by men) when it relates to money, ie, wives making it rather than staying home barefoot and pregnant, waiting to become pregnant, or protected from it by birth control which would be ideal, but costs money and thus reduces the number and length of ski trips, guns and sports cars.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Cause girls are pure and innocent .
    Not the two pictured above who are dirty and might even be popular in prison.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

The two above are going to prison for not fitting in the confines of socialial norms.

they would be popular in men's prison, not sure about womens.

i really don't get why any woman would want to have sex with a teenage boy, let alone be willing to lose their career and go to prison for it...

The two above are going to prison for not fitting in the confines of socialial norms.
    The social norm of sending someone to jail for having consensual sex with a 16 year old is not really normal.

Loose their jobs as teachers sure. But jail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

i really don't get why any woman would want to have sex with a teenage boy, ...
    Because he's "hot"? And teenage = endless energy. Like a vibrating dildo with a hot boy attached.

If men can like young women, why can't women like young men? Aren't you interested in equality?

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
    Like a vibrating dildo with a hot boy attached.
    jesus, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
    Because he's "hot"? And teenage = endless energy. Like a vibrating dildo with a hot boy attached.

If men can like young women, why can't women like young men? Aren't you interested in equality?
    It has nothing to do with equality, energy or hotness.