Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    spook Guest

2014/15 Mt. Hood/Mt. Bachelor

today's the last day to get the bachelor 4pack. i thought they offered them later but that's what it says on their site. $179 and if you use the first one before Dec. 19 you get an extra day free.

http://www.mtbachelor.com/site/ticke...ons/index.html

spook Guest
    actually i guess it's the last day for the preseason prices on all the passes i guess.

spook Guest
    got my 5 day four pass for bachy. looks like it's going to be the midweek pass at timberline because my 3 year old likes it there and my other half is like "how many people have died at meadows? 10 in the 9 years we've been riding?" so she doesn't want my 3 year old to get killed. doesn't look like trips to wa. st. are in the cards this season without the free lift tickets through the fusion pass or the meadows unlimited.

subscribing...

and excited to take the boy to Almost Ablaze tonight in PDX to meet some pros!

and looking forward to visiting up north this year

Looking forward to the coming year.

i wish they were better photos, but we saw Almost Ablaze last night and came home with tons of stickers and a couple of tshirts & hats

the boy especially enjoyed meeting "real" skiers [other than dad, of course!]:

thx to the folks who made it happen! we enjoyed the flick! we spent half the movie saying "holy shit!" with a huge grin!

spook Guest
    cool fer da kiddy

Changed it up a little this year, Going on the cheap. Ski Bowl night pass(please fucking deliver the goods), and then the whole fan damily will get Meadows Spring pass.

I may regret this

Saving for a new rack for Mrs. PA, and an eventual move to the islands once the kid is done with HS.
    Training for Alpental

^The islands?? kodiak, vancouver, new zealand? and you don't get a full pass?

By the way, just got cleared to pick up my bike that got ganked along with the skis you saw on the craigslist. Was on hold at a fine pawn shop on N. Lombard till the lil f*cker ran out of appeals and finally got charged.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Saving for a new rack for Mrs. PA
    This post is worthless without pics of ms PA's rack

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    ^The islands?? kodiak, vancouver, new zealand? and you don't get a full pass?

By the way, just got cleared to pick up my bike that got ganked along with the skis you saw on the craigslist. Was on hold at a fine pawn shop on N. Lombard till the lil f*cker ran out of appeals and finally got charged.

Hawaiian, trading sliding on snow for sliding on water.

Glad to see you finally getting your stuff back.
    Training for Alpental

Ahhhhhhhh nice to be back.

Probably going to get the first measurable snowfall in Meadows base area in the next couple days: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...3#.VDxQgildWaN

Hood looked realllly dry this year. Will be nice to see it snow-capped again.

two pictures i took while up there this morning

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Southeast Maggot View Post
    Will be nice to see it snow-capped again.
    don't jinx it, man. this is the age of climate change.

❄Let the season begin.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

spook Guest
    i hope to be heading your way in early december, jonesy, so i can get 5 out of my 4 pack. hopefully the weather will cooperate.

ON3P is hosting our annual movie premier Halloween night, Friday, 10/31, at the Alberta Rose Theater in NE Portland.

We will be showing Level 1's "Less" and 4bi9's "Burn".

6pm doors, 7pm first movie (tried to make it early enough so that you can still go out afterwards).

$10 in advance, $12 at the door. Tickets can be bought here: https://www.albertarosetheatre.com/calendar.html

We have a lot of swag and and will be giving away skis as well. Hope everyone can make it out!

Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Awesome iggyskier, hope to make it out.

Snow in Meadows and Timberline base areas today...

Snowed a couple inches at Parking lot level today at Bach, chilly aound here in Central Or too.

Hope to see a good snowpack by then spook. Are you bring mini-me to ski? Hit me up when you roll into town for a beer, ect.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Hope to see a good snowpack by then spook. Are you bring mini-me to ski? Hit me up when you roll into town for a beer, ect.
    just me. if it's decent I may stay two days and save the last 3 for Feb or march depending on how the weather shakes out. I'll definitely be in touch. any thoughts on the terrain opening up on bachelor?

spook Guest
    looks like Burton is going to replace my bindings after I broke the baseplate in the cirque.

What model of bindings are U getting?

90" of snow forecasted at Baker, 0" forecasted for Mt. Hood. Typical.

To bad the snow line will be ~1000 feet above the Baker ski area. Adams should be in after this....