Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    @ acinpdx, you folks need to come over so jr can give telebob some hauling ass lessons. :-)
    Totally agree. AC please tell Evil-E I look forward to proving that I remain So.Much.Better than him. And that I can't believe he races.

I haven't voted since McGovern(1972). But this one I will.
    Thanks for doing your part. Perhaps my historical views are a bit clouded...but last night was historic!!! I look forward to some turns this coming season with you.

I smiled when the Beaver state went green. Unfortunately the OLCC will be involved. Got 1 week left of living under a bridge on I-5 in Vantucky. See ya soon rider.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

I smiled when the Beaver state went green. Unfortunately the OLCC will be involved. Got 1 week left of living under a bridge on I-5 in Vantucky. See ya soon rider.
    No OLCC involvement if you grow/mfr yer own. A household can have four growing plants, half a pound of dressed bud, a pound of hash and 72 oz of hash oil sitting around the house at any time.

Maybe we should organize a baked goods exchange in the Sky lot around the holidays...

Brillant$. Munchies on the side. I feel like a mole up here.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

U should do a dispensary tour before you come home. Call it market research.

spook Guest
    looks like timberline is opening palmer this weekend. i wish they'd do a friday or a monday for the weekday only people

Agreed. Have located said store. Sunday I'll pay them a visit.

Just one? Market research = many observations.

How many stores between Vantuckey and Maryhill? Check out them all - provide TR

Oh man. KGB agent has excepted this mission. Further investigation, documentation & transportation will be required to complete market research. I just hope I can find my way home.

Holy shit here comes the cold. Single digits in town.

This thread needs a TR.

After breakfast yesterday we decided to take the dogs and skis up on Adams given the weather and some new snow up high on Thursday. This also marked the first time climbing and skiing since my achilles tendon exploded on me in May. I wasn't sure if I could even make it to the snow line given I have not been able to run in 6 months. Started hiking from cold springs around 1030, took our time and made it to the top of Crescent glacier around 2pm. ~ 1.5-2 mile hike to skinable snow. Perfect corn, no core shots, and nobody but us and our dogs.

I see snow! Pretty sure our lab was more excited about the snow than either of us.

The wife booting up. Skinning on the side hill was a little sketch in places, and it isn't an adventure without some booting.

Snow dogs. Somehow neither of us touched a rock through that line.

Adams with a lenticular.

nice man used to live at the ranger station ^^ brings back memories good and bad! I fucked my knee up bad hiking to the klickitat glacier that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast Maggot View Post
    A pretty picture for sure. Perhaps more to come next week. Hopefully, this is the beginning, and not a false start!

Hope you all are paying attention to the forecast. Current 72hr snowfall ending on Sunday:

Definitely enough to get out and tour, even with bare grass at the moment.

Hope you all are paying attention to the forecast. Current 72hr snowfall ending on Sunday:

Yes, looking good for sure. Not so bad next week either, for the higher elevations!

spook Guest
    just got my latest knee injection and new bindings are waiting at rei. let's get on with it! OK, I need a day or two to swap my snow tires on. and lose 15 pounds. otherwise I'm ready.

Always ready to SHRED by 11-1. WTF?

spook Guest
    I'll be in all gray and black -- well, except for the bright orange cartels.

Was going to post something about this forecast but didn't want to jinx it. Fuck you if it doesn't happen. Otherwise can't wait! This is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    I'll be in all gray and black -- well, except for the bright orange cartels.
    Are the Cartels the new bindings?: If so, very rad choice, imo one of the best all around bindings.

I'm so ready. Going to the Aspen x-games with one of the competitors. One off the bucket list.

Going to the Aspen x-games with one of the competitors. One off the bucket list.
    Ravi?

i might go for a walk friday morning if the forecast holds
    i'm ready for snow!