California Avalanche Workshop

The basic details:

Where: LTCC Board Room
    When: Saturday 10/18 9am-5pm
    What: Snow and avalanche workshop featuring a variety of speakers including a couple of TGR amigos (Shralphmachio and Granjero/213). Reps from all the Avy centers will be in the same room, presenting and taking questions.

This should be a good day to brush off the summer cobwebs, stretch your snow/avalanche muscles, find some BC partners, and get psyched for winter.

Personally, I've been jealous of the long running pre-season avalanche workshops in the PNW, UT, and CO. I hope folks come out and enjoy one here. Please help spread the word!

The Sierra Avalanche Center will be showing the latest Powderwhores' film at Himmel House the night of the 18th as well.

Registration link:
    http://www.ltccconnect.com

Really bummed I can't make this.

Also, I suggest having Schralph go last. Otherwise nobody else will have time to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

This will be during my first week of work in DV. I wish I could attend and meet some of the Cali mags. Stoked to make some turns there this Winter.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

WestCoastPDR Guest
    Checking in. Already registered.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Also, I suggest having Schralph go last. Otherwise nobody else will have time to speak.
    I'm presenting first!!!

If anyone remembers this:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...the-JHMR-ropes

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell