FS: 13-14 Flylow Quantum Jacket and Baker Bibs

Both items are extremely minty condition, and I use that term infrequently, hard to find a mark on either, used about 7-10 days last season. The quantum jacket is indigo (Read: pastelish navy color) size extra large and the baker bibs are mahoganybibs are size large! (read maroon) ----those are the official colors--- i'm just looking for something a touch less techy, will probably still stick with flylow...

i googled around and low price on either seems to be in the 225-250 range, these are both 13-14 model year,
    jacket SOLD!!!
    200 for the bibs shipped
    350 for both shipped....

seems fair? if not make an offer, pics if there is interest.
    Last edited by volklpowdermaniac; 10-14-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump for the weekday crowd, I'll post pictures tonight
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

it's more blue than the gray it appears here....everything is in immaculate condition upon review

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump, getting cool out big snow at silverton!

fuck that noise.

gmen.

bump, obo, a little bit of interest on both, but nothing firm, first pm gets it.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Lots of interest no one responding to pms, money talks, get at it

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quantum jacket is SOLLDDDDDD.

Bibs 175 shipped. Fairly firm but offer up

fuck that noise.

gmen.

170 shipped or 160 cash pick up in summit county, would like these sold today!

fuck that noise.

gmen.

The bibs are size Large! Geezerb send me a pm maybe we can work it out

fuck that noise.

gmen.

your inbox was full earlier ....

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    your inbox was full earlier ....
    nick i'll fix that....if your in golden I'm sure we can work something out.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

pm's returned, inbox emptied, still available, first paypal gets it .

fuck that noise.

gmen.

A basin open, bibs still for sale

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bibs still for sale, feel like prices are competitive but make an offer

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bump make an offer

fuck that noise.

gmen.

150 shipped for bibs to the continental usa.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

10-15 inches of new snow in the mountains, get your bibs keep your arse dry

fuck that noise.

gmen.

You buy now, me love you long time

I gather these run pretty large/steezy. Don't want to search around too much -- but any additional insight on fit would be helpful.

They're not designed that way they're essentially chemical pants with bibs, I size up in fly low to achieve that look medium would be my true size, I'm 5'9. 175 and larges are a tad large they're more long then theyare steezt would fit the 5'10-6 plus guy perfect