WTB Single Quiver A/T Ski Setup

I looking to get in to the backcountry on some A/T gear this season after only having spent time on the front side in the past. The problem is I can only afford one set to do it all. Would like something between 80-92 underfoot between 170-178cm long. I will use this setup for front side skiing too. Looking to spend $250 - $300. I'm not afraid of getting an older ski as long as it is in good shape. Would love to buy skins too if you have them.

What kind of boots do you have? Tech fittings ok?

I'd do $280 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...cm-and-G3-Onyx

I have some uncut 130mm G3 skins I could sell for $100 as well.

Add shipping.
    Driving to Targhee

G3 Rapid Transit skis, Marker Tour F-10 Bindings and Black Diamond Mohair Skins - $325 + shipping.

178cm skis, 128-91-116 sidecut, second mount, previous was Dynafit Verticals, unknown BSL. Markers are size large, fit BSL 305-365, currently mounted for a BSL of 315. Ski top sheets, edges and bases in excellent condition, bindings are essentially new (skied one day), skins are older, but still work well.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltsi View Post
    I'd do $280 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...cm-and-G3-Onyx

I have some uncut 130mm G3 skins I could sell for $100 as well.

Add shipping.
    Sick deal.

My boots can do tech bindings, but I'm nervous about skiing in bounds with tech's

If you're willing to go longer, I have 186 Karhu Kodiaks (117-80-105) with Fritschi Freeride Plus bindings. The skis are seriously minty, hardly a scratch, and the bindings are probably better than techs for in-bounds. $200 +ship (from Canada).

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonm View Post
    If you're willing to go longer, I have 186 Karhu Kodiaks (117-80-105) with Fritschi Freeride Plus bindings. The skis are seriously minty, hardly a scratch, and the bindings are probably better than techs for in-bounds. $200 +ship (from Canada).

Sounds like a great deal, just worried the 186's are a bit too much for my scrawniness

If the bindings fit, go with those Rapid Transits IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

177 Mantras, 5 or so years old in good shape, with Dynafit comforts and brakes. $200, $250 with ascension skins.

Caution: the "single quiver" A/T setup is a gateway drug. You have been warned.

Dibs on the Mantras if the OP doesn't want them.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinB View Post
    Dibs on the Mantras if the OP doesn't want them.
    Go ahead and take them. I'm looking for something that doesn't have tech bindings since most of my time will be under the lifts

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    177 Mantras, 5 or so years old in good shape, with Dynafit comforts and brakes. $200, $250 with ascension skins.
    That's a good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    Caution: the "single quiver" A/T setup is a gateway drug. You have been warned.
    Have to say not sure if I'm nervous about that or excited. Super excited to finally get off in open country. I've been an avid backpacker for years and have snowshoed in the winter, but AT skiing is a new dimension which is really exciting.

How about some Black Diamond Warrants, 178cm, 95 waist, used ONE DAY?

$200 shipped?
    Plates have been taken off.

It's exactly what you're asking for, and the deals don't get much sicker than this...

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...t=#post4311382
    Gravity. It's the law.

Sorry. I'm hoping to find skis and bindings together.

Sorry everyone. Still looking for a bindings and skis together. Would like to spend $250 for both skis and bindings together. Anything from 165-180. Don't take it to the swap sell it to me...

Interested in a pair of SkiLogiks Ullr Chariot RL 175 W/Marker dukes?

PM Sent