Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    no, callusses show you're working, sally.
    Calluses are for farm hands, rodeo clowns and shop rats. Professionals need hands in acceptable condition for high level mtgs and secretary groping. Maine as a species is excempt from such things. I do have callous on my middle finger from writing if that gives any street cred -
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    you glue a bunch of recco devices to those gloves?
    Those are flip doors to access the mmJ - if you need it to deal.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Calluses are for farm hands, rodeo clowns and shop rats. Professionals need hands in acceptable condition for high level mtgs and secretary groping. Maine as a species is excempt from such things. I do have callous on my middle finger from writing if that gives any street cred -
    "professionals"? "high level meetings"? lol!

vibes bro.

Vibes indeed

Thanks all! I used the Aquaseal yesterday and sealed it up nice.

Btw aquaseal and seamgrip are the same type if glue, the only difference is seamgrip is thinner.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Thanks all! I used the Aquaseal yesterday and sealed it up nice.
    Careful - la rawj disapproves of this type of handiwork.