Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    This cracks me up! I had my first taste of fireball via the ice luge Sat. PM (Thanks MPPG!) and it was AWESOME!!! a few days later I was getting my customary box of Switchback bottles and asked about fireball….I bought a bottle and put it in my freezer….(subsequently my wife asked me about it….I drink beer so she was perplexed even though I had previously explained the awesomeness that is associated with ice luge delivered fireball….) anyhow….

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6067486.html

Pffft...whats to worry about a little antifreeze…..
    Rob "Stayalert" M
    Vermont

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Orange knife was around. Don't know where it ended up, but we saw it at am clean up

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Which one of you swine filled hung over sob's has my little orange folding knife???? Jeez I stagger around leaving shit everywhere for one night and the next thing you know people are are just going to town!
    Rob "Stayalert" M
    Vermont

Quote Originally Posted by stayalert View Post
    This cracks me up! I had my first taste of fireball via the ice luge Sat. PM (Thanks MPPG!) and it was AWESOME!!! a few days later I was getting my customary box of Switchback bottles and asked about fireball….I bought a bottle and put it in my freezer….(subsequently my wife asked me about it….I drink beer so she was perplexed even though I had previously explained the awesomeness that is associated with ice luge delivered fireball….) anyhow….

If you think about it a lil' Anti-freeze in the bloodstream is great for surviving ski season.
    Fireball Recall is only for a couple scandinavian countries, apparently they have lame commie regulations dictating what harmful chemicals they can and can't drink. Frrrreeeedddddooooooommmmm!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

So, who is Sage?
    #HughConwayMatters

Quote Originally Posted by GetAmped View Post

Get Amped...nice work
    :-)

Which one of you swine filled hung over sob's has my little orange folding knife???? Jeez I stagger around leaving shit everywhere for one night and the next thing you know people are are just going to town!
    Finders keepers, bitch!

I don't have it, sorry.

Hello there EW.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I always wondered why it keeps you so warm.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Thanks to BigDaddy for putting this Ullrfest recap together and VTF for the photos. Long live Ullr (& sushi sashimi and bacon)!!

http://www.tetongravity.com/story/sk...ady-for-winter

By the way, neufox would you consider overnighting some of your bluefin to jackson? I haven't had decent fish in months....
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by GetAmped View Post
    Will Ullr approve of our offering?

Clearly, he did not. We needed to offer TWO skis because nobody, not even a god as awesome as Ullr, skis on one alpine ski. Next season, a pair of skis should be offered, plus a snowboard for good measure. If that fails, we will need to go Aztec and offer a snowboarder.

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    Clearly, he did not. We needed to offer TWO skis because nobody, not even a god as awesome as Ullr, skis on one alpine ski. Next season, a pair of skis should be offered, plus a snowboard for good measure. If that fails, we will need to go Aztec and offer a snowboarder.
    Dude, you don't want to go there trust me..

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Dude, you don't want to go there trust me..

It's been a long time since this area was fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    I say we go for the vestal virgins right outta the gate. Avoid any confusion all together.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Sacrifice a gaper maybe?

I think we need to show ULLR more respect. Burning a tossed off shotski [crappy Dynastar intermediate one at that] is not right.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Hanging my head in shame...the proper sacrifice was at the New York house. I promise they will be in the correct location for the 2015 shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Hanging my head in shame...the proper sacrifice was at the New York house. I promise they will be in the correct location for the 2015 shenanigans.
    So that's where the Rax skis are!!!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!