The Perfect Day In Hokkaido Japan

60 cms fresh overnight.One rider, one guide, 4 unforgettable runs. I wish it was me.

Hokkaido Backcountry Club now offering cat accessed touring to compliment the heli and varying budgets and abilities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-03-27 14.00.35.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	158421  

Ya that looked all right !

The avy conditions looked pretty sketchy to this jong. But I guess the helicopter crew will dig your ass out quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Private video error message.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    The avy conditions looked pretty sketchy to this jong. But I guess the helicopter crew will dig your ass out quickly.
    Hmm? looked pretty good. There was that one good size sluff from the tree that didn't start anything.

spook Guest
    i love snowboarders getting a little love, but i hope this isn't the footage they're putting in the movie. too much helicopter, too far away, too much wiggle in the camera. how could we possibly tell that wescott "dominated" the mountain?

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i love snowboarders getting a little love, but i hope this isn't the footage they're putting in the movie. too much helicopter, too far away, too much wiggle in the camera. how could we possibly tell that wescott "dominated" the mountain?
    Definitely not the footage you'll see on the big screen Spook. All of this was taken from a gopro mounted on the photographers head and left running while he was taking stills. The footage from Chris Pattersson's camera I'm told is "a standout of the movie" . If the photo in this blog is anything like the footage... http://360niseko.com/blog/no-turning-back/.

did you still get private video error? try the link above for story and link.

spook Guest
    i was able to watch it.