Bulk USB drives?

Anyone buy USB drives in bulk, if so from where?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

With viruses or sans?

If you buy from cheap no-named chinese sweatshops you´d be amazed what kind of shit they come with..
    So hopefully you are not giving them to your clients that work for Lockmart or boeing..

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

No just attorneys and used house salespeople. Hopefully they have fully supported OSs.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

We put a bunch of stuff for a research center conference on USB drive and handed them out in the package

I thot it was a cool idea
    Last edited by XXX-er; 09-20-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I have some sources. Also there are a number of promotional printing and merchandise companies that sell them with logo or company names screen printed on them (for seminar/trade show give aways, catalogs, electronic brochures and sales material etc.)

What capacity are you looking for and quantity? PM me if you want some quotes.

Flashbay. I've probably bought a 100 - 200 drives from them, with my logo and particular useful / groovy style. I had a small batch from them that were slow, and they replaced them immediately and without hassle.
    You have to let other people be right. It consoles them for not being anything else. -- Andre Gide

USB Online is one of the prominent online supplier of Leather USB bulk flash drives that are come in different types, patterns, design and sizes. These are available in bulk quantity in size of 1,2, 4, 8, 16 Gb at very reasonable and pocket friendly prices.

^That's some marketing acumen right there^