Mountain bike partner. East Idaho. Palisades Reservoir

Hey!
    Again, 1000 bikers in JH but nobody I've asked will make the 50 mile journey around the bend. I gotta super scenic place to camp and a few trails to check out. A boat to get out on the water and some shuttlable trails as well.

Looking for someone who is will to do a little climbing XC stuff. I don;t know much about the trails other than the lay of the land seems conducive to good dirt. Its open to moto.

My digits are 406-600-2693.

I'll be there all week. 9/19-9/30

vinnie

Vinnie we just rode.little.elk to upper palisades a couple weeks ago. Don't go up (or down) little.elk. steep and badly washed out from flooding. Going out and back to upper palisades lake is doable but rocky. I am done with that level of sufferfest for the fall, going.to ride in the Lionhead Sunday and Teton valley (home) next week. Maybe pop a PM to HVSkier ; he likes that sort of thing.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by homemadesalsa View Post
    Vinnie we just rode.little.elk to upper palisades a couple weeks ago. Don't go up (or down) little.elk. steep and badly washed out from flooding. Going out and back to upper palisades lake is doable but rocky. I am done with that level of sufferfest for the fall, going.to ride in the Lionhead Sunday and Teton valley (home) next week. Maybe pop a PM to HVSkier ; he likes that sort of thing.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using TGR Forums
    Definitely call in HV... if it involves pointless and insufferable climbing, he's your guy. I'll be away this weekend with parents, so I apologize for counting myself out....
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Hey Guys, Thanks for the quick reply... Yeah I am very familiar with Little elk and the Snakes. I am thinking to other side of the reservior. I don't think its as grueling but there is some climbing.

Little elk and palisades are hiking trails but good on you for biking. Badass!

And you'll get better response to biking queries in Sprocket Rockets, by the way. Just happened to see this in New Threads on my phone over coffee this morning.

OK Cool, I figured that was for technical stuff, I'll repost