WTB: elbow pad(s)

I'm fully xc dork status and don't own pads. But, I crashed really hard 12 weeks ago. In addition to a separated AC, concussion and soft tissue carnage, I also fractured the head of my radius. Ghey.

Radial head fxs are apparently super slow to heal. I'm finally back on the bike but thinking I should protect my elbow while everything is still pretty tender.

Anyone have elbow pads they don't need? Really one'll do it if you lost its mate.

Let me know. In Durango but will pay shipping. Pretty skinny arms as my once-rugged guns have atrophied out since my wreck. So if they were for your girlfriend they'd probably be good for me.

Thanks all.

Sorry to hear about the wreck. I did my AC 2 years ago. Never felt right since.

I've got pads to sell, but they're larges so I doubt they'll work. These http://www.amazon.com/POC-Joint-VPD-.../dp/B006L23V3O

I've got some 661 veggies you can have for the cost of shipping. They don't stay on my skinny arms all that well, but you're welcome to give them a go. I think they're larges.

Edit: Nope, mediums.
    Last edited by radam; 09-19-2014 at 08:36 AM.