Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Last time they were in was '09 and the last time they went deep was '04. Similar feeling with this team as the '04 run and there's definitely a buzz in the city so I wouldn't be surprised to see titties on 17th again.

Quote Originally Posted by sherpahigh View Post
    Last time they were in was '09 and the last time they went deep was '04. Similar feeling with this team as the '04 run and there's definitely a buzz in the city so I wouldn't be surprised to see titties on 17th again.

I worked out and skated with Saprykin the summer after that 04 run. Who wants to touch me?

I got a good laugh that he was listed at 195 lbs. Dude was 165 and strong as hell. He hit everything that moved in that run.

Last edited by booner; 04-11-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Hey Boston!

You were shutout all three games of the series matchup. First time against any team in the history of your franchise.

Boston missing the playoffs--can it be true? One can only hope and pray. Among other things I won't miss that clown that sings the Anthem and the other clown who announces home goals like a teenage girl. My kid is moving to Boston--he knows he's out of the will if he becomes a Bruins fan. Go Wings.

(If you get a chance see "Red Army", the documentary about the Soviet hockey machine, focusing on Fetisov. The skating and passing of the Soviets and of the Wings Russian 5 is beautiful--the style of hockey I prefer.)

Come on Sabres... Go B's!

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Bruins gave Chirelli the ax

The Boston Bruins have fired general manager Peter Chiarelli, the team announced Wednesday. “We are grateful for Peter’s service to the Bruins organization over the last nine seasons,” Bruins president Cam Neely said in a statement. “His efforts undoubtedly helped the team achieve great success during his tenure and he helped restore the proud tradition of Boston Bruins hockey. We ultimately feel that this change is necessary in order to ensure sustainable success for the club both in the short term and the long term. Our search for a new General Manager will begin immediately.” No other front office or coaching changes have been made at this time, per the release. An interim general manager has not been named. The Bruins missed the playoffs this season, which snapped a seven-year postseason appearance streak. Boston won a Stanley Cup in 2010-11, made another Cup Final appearance in 2012-13 and posted a 386-233-85 regular-season record during Chiarelli’s tenure with the club, which began in 2006.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/04/boston-bruin...ter-chiarelli/
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Bruins gave Chirelli the ax

He did the city and the team a lot of good, but the Seguin deal sealed his fate.

PLEASE keep Julien... He's the man