POC Receptor Bug vs Bug Adjustable

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation after using both. I'm not usually a big fan of helmets with adjustment systems as they tend to get in the way of me wearing my goggles underneath, but I'm right between a M and a L of the normal Bug without the ability to try one on before I buy. Any info is appreciated.

I also don't care for adjustment systems. I wear a Receptor with goggles underneath. XLs fit fine front/back but a little snug side to side. I removed the temple pads and glued Velcro, fit is perfect.

For example, Smith Maze and Vantage in XL fit perfect, Variant in XL no good.

I also rock the receptor w hat and goggles underneath and I'd say size up if you're on the fence. I ended up pulling all the pads to get it to fit how I wanted. You can always wear a little bit thicker hat to take up some space or keep some of the pads in there.
    Coming from a giro to a POC I found the fit is way more round in POC vs oval shaped in the Giro - just something to be aware of.

The non-adjustable version is more comfortable IMO. But I'm not steezy, and wear my goggles on the outside of my helmet. Something about the adjustable version that just doesn't feel right to me.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to go with the larger sized, non-adjustable. Really appreciate all of the info.