Thread: Interbike 2014

Interbike 2014

For what its' worth, thought I'd post up the links to our Interbike photo galleries as we add them throughout the week. Rest assured, I had NO HAND in selecting products and/or discussing technical details. We were fortunate enough to pay someone to do that for me, although next year I think it'd be fun to send kidwoo, Creaky, and others on our behalf and have them duke it out. Maybe I'll start a Kickstarter campaign so strippers and limos are included.

Anyway, product gallery one:

http://www.tetongravity.com/photo/su...e-2014-round-1

Featuring: RM Thunderbolt, Liv Advanced, MIPS helmets from POC, Giro, and Smith, Osprey Zealot pack, & Sony Action Cam mini.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

your Interbike coverage is listed under the "SURF" header.

can I interest you guys in a new content manager guy?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    your Interbike coverage is listed under the "SURF" header.

can I interest you guys in a new content manager guy?
    CMS glitched up when I posted it; it's in the bike category but just the URL reads different.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    although next year I think it'd be fun to send kidwoo, Creaky, and others on our behalf and have them duke it out. Maybe I'll start a Kickstarter campaign so strippers and limos are included.
    I'm in! Limos are good

Hey! Where 'da fat bikes?!!

you want me to stand there while The Woozer punches my kneecaps?

I went to that shitshow in 03 or 04, you'd have to pay me to attend again, and by "pay" I do not mean "tell me to stand there while Woo punches my kneecaps".

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    you want me to stand there while The Woozer punches my kneecaps?

I went to that shitshow in 03 or 04, you'd have to pay me to attend again, and by "pay" I do not mean "tell me to stand there while Woo punches my kneecaps".
    That's exactly why funds are needed to support constant inebriation (booze + pills) and strippers to distract from the Woo beatings.

Unkle creepy is too stupid to realize this, but I despise the bike industry even more than he does. I like pointing out magic when it happens because it's increasingly rare but I'd go insane going to interbike these days.

I'd love to pass out some of my stickers though.

Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

that killer Dane Cook humor on display:

+ "you're mentally ill"
    + "you're gay and in the closet"

what else will the Midge give us? nanny-nanny-boo-boo?

hate I-bike all you want, Midge -- you're still hydrocephalic, short, and a Floridian whose ego is Texan

It's true, I have to hunt down these weird custom frames. They call them 'medium' or something obscure like that. They're so small, it makes throwing them at our womenfolk a little easier however. I'd never find one at interbike, hence the frustration.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

I'm wondering if you'll ever tire of your sexual obsession with me. I don't want to know what your shrink said about your online promise to "throw roost in creaky's face" and what kind of metaphor that was for your sexual fantasies.

Nothing turns me on like a frail, aging mental case who works with little boys in real life.

Sweatin just thinking about it. That's why I always start threads about you, whereas you never bring me up, unprompted out of the blue.