Well, shit: WTB Formula RX Brake Lever

Well, in a committed campaign to win this year's Darwin Awards, I thought I was being all smart by biking to the Almost Ablaze premiere in Jackson this weekend so there'd be no concerns about DUIs/lack of cabs on the way home after the Odesza show. Too bad, JONG! Managed to bail off the side of the bike path and snap the lever on my front brake clean off:

Now hunting down a lever kit for a Formula RX disc brake lever, but most places are sold out until November and I'm only managing to find them in the UK. Any stateside mags happen to have some Formula spare parts lying around even though I deserve to ride BMX-style until the snow falls?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Dunfree Wish I could help. Shimano - Avid maggot here.

I have a similar story. - looking for a shimano WH-6500 Ultegra rim - or WTB a road wheel set after riding Traverse Mountain road here in SLC on Sunday. 3.5 miles of 10 - 12 percent ass kicker. So I am riding DH on Highland Drive turning left onto 1300 East. After the apex of the turn about to go under the Draper bridge --- I have a front tire puncture. no steering -- fade to the curb... Pull all rear brake - skid - over the side of the bike into a pile of bike and man. Rear Wheel Tacoed. Ultegra. 16 spokes. about a decade old. Just scrapes and bruises for me. Anyrate thought I would pile onto the unfortunate bike stories thread.

Only have Before pic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0619.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	158275

PS riding up to Red Butte to catch Ablaze tonight on my townie. ((( +++Vibes+++ )))) tonight.
    Last edited by F#*k You Cat; 09-16-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Pic

Ah shit–that fucking blows, dude! I'm sorry to hear that, and unfortunately don't have any parts to hand out to you along the roadie lines....

Have fun at the premiere regardless... sounds like a cool venue. Had never heard of Red Butte before this premiere stuff.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Have u called the formula USA guys? Usually pretty helpful. I have a few RX sets but no spare lever sorry.