Thread: Ablaze-SLC

Ablaze-SLC

Who's going?

Never been to Red Butte, bring a chair? Food to cook? Any tailgaters? Ill be taking the train with a cooler of beer and wouldn't mind throwing a few back with you clowns...

Imported from the east coast where all the best skiers come from

B

I'd bring a chair or at least a blanket to sit on. Not much in terms of tailgating up there as it's right next to the U of U dorms. There are some grills outside some of the dorms you could probably use.

PSYKED to go.
    Props to TGR420 or Ryan Dunfee for taking my suggestion of Red Butte for the venue.

Should be BYOB like all redbutte shows are, coolers permitted. I've brought picnic dinners in to concerts there, no issues. low chairs and blankets only.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

BC_ski_BC: I'll be going with another friend if you wanna meet up. PM me if you want. I get off work at about 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k You Cat View Post
    PSYKED to go.
    Props to TGR420 or Ryan Dunfee for taking my suggestion of Red Butte for the venue.
    can't take credit for it, but I'll let the tour guys (Mark & Brett) know! Thanks man, the outdoor venues this year are all pretty sick.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I thought holding it at Red Butte Ampitheatre was awesome! I'd like to see it there next year.

Definitely an awesome venue and hope to see it there again next year!

Spending time at primary children's hospital with my daughter.... could hear the muzik from there and the univ. park Marriott where we're staying... wish I coulda went.