Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm not picking sides but....I think he's the DarkStar who located Andy Campbell's stolen skis.
    If so, he's proven to be helpful in skispace.
    He's generally most interested in onanistically (is that a word?) trying to assert that he's intelligent, but cf is at his lamest when he tries to guess about other people IRL. It's kind of funny though.

While I'm here, is there a policy on all this? Just curious since rog weaseled back.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    He's generally most interested in onanistically (is that a word?) trying to assert that he's intelligent, but cf is at his lamest when he tries to guess about other people IRL. It's kind of funny though.
    I didn't realize I guessed about anyone "IRL". Perhaps you should show me where I did, Skipper. As soon as you're finished playing with Gilligan, that is.

I don't need you to think I'm "intelligent". Maybe in your world, reverse psychology is the rule of the day, but you should spend some time with literature and especially comic novels and comedy routines before you try, again with failing results, to interpret my comments.

I love how your "putdowns" are retread 10th string twitter insults of a type that people on e-forums have plied for 10+ years. That's clever shit.

I'm not picking sides but....I think he's the DarkStar who located Andy Campbell's stolen skis.
    If so, he's proven to be helpful in skispace.
    Locating stolen skis is a matter of luck, but that's a nice job of taking my sarcasm too literally -- not quite the clusterfucking misread Skipper engages in, but pretty close.

Yes, the policy, based on the new roolz, appears to be organized indecision.

Apparently, no one understands cf. And he appears to be somewhat bitter about it.

Every fucking post you accuse people of being "trustafarian transplant posers", you smug douche.

You certainly have a lot of issues, and hang-ups.... might be time to talk to your Dr. about upping your meds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    big pile of Rontele/kidwoo rich kid smugness hypocritically accusing others of smugness
    sure, my posts are exactly what you say. EXACTLY.

is your trust fund empty yet?

Apparently, no one understands cf. And he appears to be somewhat bitter about it.
    Bitter? you make me laugh. Why are you angry and waving your fists at me while spittle flies from your flapping lips?

CF is one of the worse cases of projecting I have ever seen. It's staggering, really.

If I had the option of being as brilliant, yet hateful, sad, lonely and damaged as CF or being a certifiable Retard- I'd take retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    I didn't realize I guessed about anyone "IRL". Perhaps you should show me where I did, Skipper. As soon as you're finished playing with Gilligan, that is.
    Well, yesterday you claimed I was sponsored by a ski company.

I don't need you to think I'm "intelligent".
    That's not what I get from reading your posts, which are the forum equivalent of a guy with a tiny dick flashing around in a monster duelly truck. You're probably not as stupid as you fear that you are, but you're not nearly as smart as you want us to think I that you are.

I'm headed out the door for some fishing, so you have some time to think about this: Which of my TGR handles do you want me post under this evening?

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    CF is one of the worse cases of projecting I have ever seen. It's staggering, really. If I had the option of being as brilliant, yet hateful, sad, lonely and damaged as CF or being a certifiable Retard- I'd take retard
    what a lame job of regurgitating kidwoo's angry bitterness toward me, can't you come up with an original observation? if you can't be funny, so be it, not many have the skill, it's easier to be a rich spoiled brat who hasn't grown up than it is to be humorous

Well, yesterday I read your posts too literally, and I'm convinced your posts mean what I SAY they mean, because listen, you're the author and I'm the reader and the reader is always right.
    if you say so

My posts are the forum equivalent of a guy with a tiny dick flashing around in a monster duelly truck. You're probably not as stupid as me, but I'm not nearly as smart as you want us to think I that you are.

I'm headed to another website for some e-fishing, so you have some time to think about this: Which of my TGR handles do you want me post under this evening?
    Just try to stop scraping those knuckles, they're gonna get infected.

Black Knight played by CF.

the analogy fell apart at the 1:00 mark, but otherwise not a bad call considering I'm much more an archer than a swordsman

what a lame job of regurgitating kidwoo's angry bitterness toward me, can't you come up with an original observation? if you can't be funny, so be it, not many have the skill, it's easier to be a rich spoiled brat who hasn't grown up than it is to be humorous
    being boring, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

the analogy fell apart at the 1:00 mark, but otherwise not a bad call considering I'm much more an archer than a swordsman
    Actually it gets more and more apt all the way through to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Actually it gets more and more apt all the way through to the end.
    yes, I suppose it does if --for example-- you think kidwoo a genius rather than an arrogant narcissist, or if you insist that only certain TGR posters can be understood and accepted as comical critics, while others must be misread as angry fonts of vitriol. of course, the EpicSki-ification of TGR forums has been ongoing for several years now, why not just bring it to a close and insist that every single comment made by every single person is heartfelt sincerity, and everyone must abide by a Barney mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    being boring, on the other hand...
    I find many people on TGR boring. whose standards shall we use? I find the More Core Than You Bro arrogance of people like kidwoo or lindahl annoying as fuck, but I don't whinge about them being "trolls" nor call for their expulsion. I find puritanical PC assholes like spindrift to be like Syrup of Ipecac, but I don't try to create a hype train of antipathy toward him and his Hugo Schwyzer, More Sensitively Feminist Than You bullshit.

if you bore me, then you bore me. so fucking what?

truly you have a dizzying intellect.

Move upside and let the man go through...

look, I'm only gonna say this once: my name IRL is not Vizzini or Wally.

Which of my TGR handles do you want me post under this evening?
    I vote for stuckathuntermt, one of your greatest creations, and one that will surely fire CF up.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I don't need you to think I'm "intelligent".
    Don't worry, that will never happen.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I find many people on TGR boring. whose standards shall we use? I find the More Core Than You Bro arrogance of people like kidwoo or lindahl annoying as fuck, but I don't whinge about them being "trolls" nor call for their expulsion. I find puritanical PC assholes like spindrift to be like Syrup of Ipecac, but I don't try to create a hype train of antipathy toward him and his Hugo Schwyzer, More Sensitively Feminist Than You bullshit.

if you bore me, then you bore me. so fucking what?
    You know that expression; beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Do you think the same applies to boring people, more core than you bro brahs, PC assholes, etc.? Would you agree that we are naturally repulsed by the attributes others possess that we like least about ourselves? Do you subscribe to the notion that only boring people get bored?

No need to reply; they're not really serious questions, I'm just bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

A meatspace and Online Serious remark I make often is this: "If you're bored, it's because you're boring."

I also like to quote a Lou Reed/VU lyric: "A bore is a straight line that hides a wealth of division."

Have fun using that to translate my comments at TGR.

Sweet, LIVING THE DREAM BRAH! bro-down this thread has become.

I'm tuning in to see how it turns out.
    I still call it The Jake.

A meatspace and Online Serious remark I make often is this: "If you're bored, it's because you're boring."
    I bet that leaves people really thinking.....

That you need a kick in the balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

and if I've been gelded?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    truly you have a dizzying intellect.

Did you know that Wallace Shawn (who btw is the son of famed New Yorker editor William Shawn) has literally no sense of humor? Here's a quote:

"I don't happen to have a sense of humor personally, so I don't know what's funny about a character... This happens to be a feature of my life generally. I do things, and other people laugh at them. I rarely know what the joke is supposed to be or why they're laughing."

So the linking of Mr. Shawn and CF was very apropos indeed, nice work.