WTT/FS: NOS Hadley hubs

I need a black high engagement hub for my Burner. These are red 20mm front 135x10TA rear rear is NIB the front is a little faded but has never been built into a wheel.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

black only? hadley only?

I have an I9 that is for either 142/150mm that is used...

WTT/FS: NOS Hadley hubs

142/150? I've never seen one of those. Usually convertible hubs are 135/142 or 147/150. I'm trying to build a wheel with high engagement because after only 3 rides I probably need a new chain. I'm a big guy and that dead spot between pawls lets me build too much power and my chain sounds
    like a guitar string when the pawls engage. Freehubs and chains are my usual victims but with CK, 72poe Hadley, or i9 I don't have the issue.

Only reason I want black is because I don't want to tear down 2 wheels built by a master and have them rebuilt on different hubs by a hack (me). I'd rather just do one and I want to match.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Finstah Guest
    I concur. To my knowledge there is no such thing as a hub that is convertible between 142 and 150. The 6 bolt disc mount of a 150mm hub would have the rotor hitting both the seat and chainstays of a 142mm rear end. 142 and 135 share the same hub shells...

Long shot but are the hubs still available?