Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106
Results 2,626 to 2,628 of 2628
    Was talking to a bud on the North side of the lake a little while ago, said there was a small fire in the area near Northstar. Looking at the base cam (Hit Play) it looks to be growing. hopefully they knock it down quick

http://www.northstarcalifornia.com/t.../web-cams.aspx

They got it quickly.

September 21, 2015 at 2:48 PM
    Per Northstar Fire: Northstar Fire, CalFire, Truckee Fire, North Tahoe Fire, and the US Forest Service have contained a wildland fire located between Hwy 267 and the Sawmill Reservoir to a 1/4 of an acre. There is no threat to the community of Northstar or the Northstar Resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Drove over to Big Chief yesterday. The amount of dead brush and trees in that area is truly frightening.