FS: Specialized SWAT pocketed bib undershorts, size M

These are really hard to find these days. Specialized came out with these bib shorts this year to wear under baggies, they have three big pockets in the lower back area and two small pockets for gu's at the bottom of the legs. I bought a medium, wore them once, and realized I need a large. For reference, I'm 6'0", 175 and a 33 waist. $45 shipped. Retail for $88.

How long of a ride did you do? How big is the Taint-smear? Used chamois can be a tough sell...

Yeah, I'm expecting some taint-backlash. Only reason I listed them is because they're in demand and aren't really available. One ride of about 14 MTB miles. No mud butt.

too tight up and down or too tight around your hips? I may want them but I am shorter and have a bigger thighs than you.

I gave a pair of oakley shorts to a friend with a fixed chamois in there a couple of years ago. I still ask him if he can distinguish my taint smell from his after a ride.

bushwacker, too tight up down. feel like I'm being bent in half.

Personal fit aside how does the concept work? I like the idea of wearing a pack less often. Size would work for me, if I can get past the used shorts

Check it out here: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/ftr...ib-liner-51062

They're meant to be worn under baggies, but provide the same storage as wearing a kit with a jersey. Three pockets in the lower back of the bib, and two small pockets at the bottom of each leg to hold gels and such.

These work very well for carrying food, phone, money. I typically wear a medium. 5 11 160 and I barely fit a medium here. Leg girth mostly.

Really happy with mine.