Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hooray for the Massholes!!!!! Ur # 1!!!!!!

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

what a poorly thought out thread.

what do you expect to happen here?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Highest accident rate but lowest fatality rate. We don't mind bending a little sheetmetal but we aren't about to kill people.

https://www.census.gov/compendia/sta...es/12s1104.pdf

I moved to burbs of Boston from MO and knew I was way out of my league for driving around there. 3 years later move to CO and figured out I turned into one the biggest asshole drivers in a short time.

Boston does have a driving style.... no blinkers, brake late, lane change quick/often and bumpers are for bumping. Learned alot.

I'll take Boston drivers over pretty much anyone out West. I have things to do and it shouldn't take twice as long as necessary to get there, if it means trading a little paint, so be it.
    Live Free or Die

Rubbing is commuting

Id wager the I70 shitshow would be half as bad if it was filled with Massholes.

You'd make GREAT time.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I'll take Boston drivers over pretty much anyone out West. I have things to do and it shouldn't take twice as long as necessary to get there, if it means trading a little paint, so be it.
    Ever drive in Portland? Painfully slow...people drive 5 MPH below posted speed limits just for shits and giggles.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    what a poorly thought out thread.

what do you expect to happen here?
    I had not expected, but an not surprised, to see you respond with inane drivel. You need to STFU and go to sleep. Cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Highest accident rate but lowest fatality rate. We don't mind bending a little sheetmetal but we aren't about to kill people.

https://www.census.gov/compendia/sta...es/12s1104.pdf
    Man, overall fatality rate Nation-wide has been cut in half over those 20 years. Wow.

That's bullshit. I've lived most of my life in New York and Boston (what the fuck is wrong with me?) and New York is much worse. Boston drivers are aggressive and impatient but predictable. The style may be shocking to outsiders, but one can adapt. It's sort of like Italy, but people pay more attention.

New York is terrible. Traffic laws are neither obeyed or enforced. It's hard to go anywhere without coming across someone who is either angry, stupid, or insane. It's a melting pot of shitty driving culture.

Worcester was worst out of 200 cities, but they're all drunk.

Actually nice to see some people understand Boston driving.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Ever drive in Portland? Painfully slow...people drive 5 MPH below posted speed limits just for shits and giggles.
    That's because they're afraid of being shamed by the "SHARE THE ROAD!!!!" crowd.

Some great responses here.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Man, overall fatality rate Nation-wide has been cut in half over those 20 years. Wow.
    Yeah, but it's like war these days. More survive maimed. Airbags and quicker response time.

I was sitting in a 58 Caddy like my Mom had, and remembered that we didn't wear seat belts and the dash was metal.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    That's bullshit. I've lived most of my life in New York and Boston (what the fuck is wrong with me?) and New York is much worse. Boston drivers are aggressive and impatient but predictable. The style may be shocking to outsiders, but one can adapt. It's sort of like Italy, but people pay more attention.

New York is terrible. Traffic laws are neither obeyed or enforced. It's hard to go anywhere without coming across someone who is either angry, stupid, or insane. It's a melting pot of shitty driving culture.
    I blame the ever evolving immigrant population, and just the general nastiness of the newly rich type As who instantly turn into assholes in an automobile. Google may cure this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    I moved to burbs of Boston from MO and knew I was way out of my league for driving around there. 3 years later move to CO and figured out I turned into one the biggest asshole drivers in a short time.

Boston does have a driving style.... no blinkers, brake late, lane change quick/often and bumpers are for bumping. Learned alot.
    Ha ha... I like driving in Boston, but it's true, I feel like an asshole everywhere else. And I use my blinkers, keep good distances, and don't flip off more than one person per car. Driving in Jamaica, my Jamaican friend was amazed at my ability to out "juke" the locals. I felt right at home.

In New York, it's the cabbies who suck. Take two lanes, drive slow and don't use signals...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Worcester was worst out of 200 cities, but they're all drunk.
    What do u expect....they're Sux fans

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    It's just that they are all two generations removed from horse and buggy.

This thread is like two lactose intolerant imbeciles arguing over which cheese is worse without ever eating the unpasteurized stuff. Digest the cheese in Seattle and then check your shitter. It'll be annihilated.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    This thread is like two lactose intolerant imbeciles arguing over which cheese is worse without ever eating the unpasteurized stuff. Digest the cheese in Seattle and then check your shitter. It'll be annihilated.
    Is that what happened to your old house? Vibes, man.

Yeah, I got out.

Good for you man!

Imagine how this Masshole feels living in Munich. The BMW drivers-- which is everyone here-- drive like the stereotype, but damn do they follow the rules. Just read Michael Lewis on German traffic jams...

It's very easy to drive in Boston you just have to remember, show fear and you're fucked.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!