FS 81 Z28 Camaro

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141387891382...l2649#viTabs_1

I'm skiing to much these days to finish the restoration on this thing or even really enjoy driving it as is much. I'm back in PA for a couple months and would like to see it gone. $5000 Maggot price.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140825_173339.jpg 
Views:	1393 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	157790
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Bump. Last day of the auction. Feel free to pm me offers.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Is your real name Todd? That's who drove your car in Beavis and Butthead. Maybe you bought it from him?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	194374 (1).jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	157952

Sick ride, hope you found a good home for it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Bump. Car is still here. $4000? Make me an offer.
    More stoke, less shit.

Does it include a mullet and a 6-pack of Hamms?

Nope. Just a Van Halen 8 track and an 8 ball.
    More stoke, less shit.