Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    It's going to be crowded there this year with Park City shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    rocky mountain oysters soaked in benny juice for happy hour.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    In CO, folks also appreciate their "assault weapons", "high capacity bullet clips", "shoulder thingeys that go up", and "ghost guns" How is a hoplophobe like yourself going to deal with being around so many of those scary inanimate objects?? I'm almost scared for you. You should probably stay in NY where you can live comfortably because Cuomo has already put legislation in place to limit peoples Constitutional rights. In case you haven't heard, violent crimes have been completely eliminated in NY State since the "SAFE" Act was passed. HickenDoper gave it a try in CO, before the voters spoke and recalled some of your fellow hoplophobes from office, so I just don't think it will be safe for you in CO.
    Damn right.

It's a free country, I'm within my rights.
    Every child should have a weapon and a ton of dynamite.
    My hand is steady, my eyes cold.
    The voice inside my head keeps sayin' "just do as you are told".
    --the Boneshakers

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    only in the southeast, son, unless your a black man that doesn't live in WA. or CO.
    Off topic I know Bobby but the stereotype doesn't hold up. It seems the scariest places to have weed these days are in states that border CO. That and also on your point the last time I was shooting sporting clays at Sea Island there were waaaaaay more scary black men with guns than me.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    we are a nation of gun totin' rednecks.

remember this one - http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33220258/n.../#.U_9MA_ldVmU
    What makes you think us 'Mericans don't get it? I mean, other than the neighbor . . . wtf . . . .

Neighbor Debbie Mise said she was saddened by the sight of police leading the family's mastiff dog out of the house.
    "When he came out, his poor head hung to the ground," she said. "My heart went out to that dog."

I'd say the scariest places to have weed are the panhandle of Texas and Phoenix, AZ.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

http://www.rmaguns.com/index.html

Full Auto Funs Shoots presented by Rocky Mountain Armament are an experience that less than a quarter of one percent of Americans will get to have. Choose from a large selection of full auto pistols, sub-machine guns, full auto machine guns, anti-tank artillery, bowling ball mortars and flamethrowers. We book all four seasons and can even travel to your shoot site! We also do photo and video DVDs. Take your experience home with you!

These shoots go down just outside of Silverthorne. I can't afford it but you can fire fully automatic weapons at our public range. The cops came and watched us shoot tanerite targets with AR and could care less. I'm guessing if it was a 9 year old, they'd still care less. Parents, your kids are your responsibility.

All I know is a whole lot of people in this country, on both sides of the illusive farce we call a political spectrum, seem absolutely determined to feel as little basic connection and commonality with the rest of the human race as they can possibly manage. Most of you cunts seem absolutely determined to judge every last human other than yourselves as being unfit to share the surface of the earth with you, for one reason or another. Youre obsessed with irrelevant and arbitrary concepts such as the whole notion of 'deserves' and also seem very much incapable with empathizing with anyone unless they are just like you.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Yup. Go away.

Must be pretty miserable.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    commonality with the rest of the human race
    The only "rest of the human race" that think giving machine guns to nine year olds is a good idea are pretty much just you and the Lord's Resistance Army.

Leroy Kony?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I think he was bringing a message of peace. That we should all get into a big group hug instead of arguing over 9 year old girls with guns. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The purple's a nice touch.
    Twas pink (and kinda painfull to look at) fixed; my bad...
    Last edited by Gepeto; 08-30-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The only "rest of the human race" that think giving machine guns to nine year olds is a good idea are pretty much just you and the Lord's Resistance Army.

Leroy Kony?
    Whereas gloating over tragedy that befalls other people is a widespread american passtime, and having empathy and respect for your fellow human beings would be downright silly .

Savor your anonymous internet schadenfreude you smug saints.

All I know is a whole lot of people in this country, on both sides of the illusive farce we call a political spectrum, seem absolutely determined to feel as little basic connection and commonality with the rest of the human race as they can possibly manage. Most of you cunts seem absolutely determined to judge every last human other than yourselves as being unfit to share the surface of the earth with you, for one reason or another. Youre obsessed with irrelevant and arbitrary concepts such as the whole notion of 'deserves' and also seem very much incapable with empathizing with anyone unless they are just like you.

"passtime", huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

^ it's the time right after you drop a deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    Thanks J.

At least someone gets it.

And goat, seriously, thats all you got? Typo police?

And goat, seriously, thats all you got? Typo police?
    I figured pointing out the misspelling was less obvious than pointing out the irony from your trite and preachy post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

winners of the parents of the year award looks to be complete

Interesting. Do you think 9 year olds should be firing uzis? People are stupid and this is a case of stupid people procreating and putting an uzi in the hands of their 9 year old IMO. Of course, dictating what people should talk about, like you're doing, is sort of silly dontchathink? And ever so slightly hypocritical given your stance on being free to wield whatever guns you like?

Why do gun nuts always get so butthurt about people pointing out the obvious when it comes to this sort of thing? No one is taking away your pea shooter...chill.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I have guns. I like them. Any parent that thinks having their 9 yr old shoot an uzi is an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    winners of the parents of the year award looks to be complete
    Nope, I wouldn't rush that one. School just started, so we still have four months for a good shoot them up in a grammar school with Daddy's arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    I have guns. I like them. Any parent that thinks having their 9 yr old shoot an uzi is an asshole.
    same here, on both counts. I don't understand why some gun owners are acting like Leroy on this one. just a sad situation all around.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    I agree the parent is an asshole. Do you think it should be legal for the parent to be an asshole? Does the 9 yr old have the 2A right to shoot that gun? Hell, can she own it?