Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I find it sad that the massacre of a first grade classroom has faded into clouded memory just a short time afterwards.
    Yes, it is. While we may differ somewhat on any changes that should be made, it is sad that this is fading from the public eye especially since some of that is due to fatigue and numbness. However, I must point out that the tragedy at Newtown was not performed with a fully automatic weapon. It doesn't make any difference to those people directly affected, dead is dead. It does however keep the discussion honest.

Edit: how nice, I have an ad off to the right for some sort of service to inform me of my rights to carry a concealed gun. Thanks, Google, for that little slice of evil.
    You can have my ad blocker when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Yes, it is. While we may differ somewhat on any changes that should be made, it is sad that this is fading from the public eye especially since some of that is due to fatigue and numbness. However, I must point out that the tragedy at Newtown was not performed with a fully automatic weapon. It doesn't make any difference to those people directly affected, dead is dead. It does however keep the discussion honest.
    The difference between fully and semi (is that what he had?) is irrelevant when you're shooting at unarmed people...especially young children. Fuck me. We are fucked up society. Yes, I despise the fucktards that "need" semi, fully whatever the christ multi bullet shooting killing machines. Especially those that think the US government is going to come take them away. Delusional disorders are a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Delusional disorders are a bitch.
    Paging titsdeep.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You can have my ad blocker when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
    I got suspended for 3 days from another forum I posted on for mentioning that I used an ad blocker, and how nice it was to read the content without flashing banner ads hovering over every page.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I feel better now. Thank you.

You know, it just occurred to me. I wonder if this family from New Jersey travelled all the way out there and maybe just stayed in Vegas and then did this mutant burger joint as a side trip, avoiding the awesome natural parks and beautiful scenery that part of the world can offer. If so, that is even sadder. But, it wouldn't surprise me.

I hope these parents are outed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Paging titsdeep.
    ok, that's twice you made me laugh in this thread.

You know, it just occurred to me. I wonder if this family from New Jersey travelled all the way out there and maybe just stayed in Vegas and then did this mutant burger joint as a side trip, avoiding the awesome natural parks and beautiful scenery that part of the world can offer. If so, that is even sadder. But, it wouldn't surprise me.

I hope these parents are outed.
    Griping that parents should have not let this girl play with guns - √
    Griping that parents didn't stop at natural parks for a vacation - you're way over the line here Smokey er, Benny.

jgb@etree Guest
    I thought Benny was moving to CO, not FL??

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...wvideo/2194374

But the boy's entrepreneurial spirit has rankled at least one neighbor, who has emailed City Hall at least four times in two years and asked law enforcement to shut T.J. down.

Benny Profane contends that the Palm Harbor Middle School student's year-round operation is an "illegal business" that causes excessive traffic, noise, trash, illegal parking and other problems that reduce his property values.

"Please help me regain my quiet home and neighborhood," Profane, 61, wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    I thought Benny was moving to CO, not FL??
    FL makes more sense. I get the vibe that Benny likes to be within the orbit of the 1%. i.e., Greenwich, Boca, etc. Boulder's not in that league.

Well, just for that, a few people have been taken off the list to get free samples of the new Profane chipotle smoked bacon shaken lemonade. Your loss.

Well, just for that, a few people have been taken off the list to get free samples of the new Profane chipotle smoked bacon shaken lemonade. Your loss.
    Served as a shot on a 156cm ski?

Keep it up bro. Your sample may taste vaguely like urine.

I'll reserve judgement on the final taste until afterward.

As creator of the "Fuck You Benny, I'm Skiing Magic" promotion (where people from the Rockies come ski Magic free for for a weekend), I think the weekend would be a perfect time to debut this new elixir of yours at the BLT. Just a thought.

What's the BLT?

What's the BLT?
    Its where Magic happens.
    http://www.magicmtn.com/nightlife.php

Its a 155 for BP, not 156. And he can usually be spotted in Alabama at Cloudmont. Get it right Jong.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Its where Magic happens.
    http://www.magicmtn.com/nightlife.php
    Jeez, so sad I'll be missing that. Looks like a prime demographic for my product. Oh well, Rockies, ho. Now they know how to appreciate a fine, refreshing beverage.

Just remember, stay the hell out of Vermont with your pork lemonade Benny.
    I still call it The Jake.

No problem. Their loss. Damned hippie Muslim commies.

jgb@etree Guest
    Oh well, Rockies, ho. Now they know how to appreciate a fine, refreshing beverage.
    In CO, folks also appreciate their "assault weapons", "high capacity bullet clips", "shoulder thingeys that go up", and "ghost guns" How is a hoplophobe like yourself going to deal with being around so many of those scary inanimate objects?? I'm almost scared for you. You should probably stay in NY where you can live comfortably because Cuomo has already put legislation in place to limit peoples Constitutional rights. In case you haven't heard, violent crimes have been completely eliminated in NY State since the "SAFE" Act was passed. HickenDoper gave it a try in CO, before the voters spoke and recalled some of your fellow hoplophobes from office, so I just don't think it will be safe for you in CO.

Jezuz, man, thanks for killing my buzz. Bring that shit back to polyass.

Yeah..... wow. A) I can't believe that video hasn't been taken down B) 9 year olds are allowed to shoot a fully automatic weapon??
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

You can go to jail over having a small amount of weed but a 9 y o can shoot a gun? lol @ america.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy