Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    Sorry for the delay. She's supposed to give me a call this morning.
    No prob just let me know if there is still space, going to try and hitch a ride with beaterdit

thanks

Here we go, fuckers. If you're on this list, you've got a seat on the shuttle which is now full. If you're still looking for a seat, don't despair. The shuttle company has a couple of seats available on another van, but that van picks up in town. I'm sure we can figure out how to get your transportation into town sorted if you decide to go that route. There are also shuttles available later in the morning. With the group being this big, there's no doubt if you take a later shuttle, you'll meet up with at least some of the group. There are also tons of other rides to do in Moab, if you haven't been down there in a few years, expect to be surprised. I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that will gladly give you suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&usp=sharing

Im still interested, still send money to you?? Also is it going to be a PIA to get to the shuttle in town? I can always drive into town in the morning if someone is willing to bring me back to my truck after the ride, this seem possible?

Looks like a big group and I certainly don't wanna miss out!

Quote Originally Posted by BC_ski_BC View Post
    Im still interested, still send money to you?? Also is it going to be a PIA to get to the shuttle in town? I can always drive into town in the morning if someone is willing to bring me back to my truck after the ride, this seem possible?

Looks like a big group and I certainly don't wanna miss out!
    All I'll need from you is $15 for the campsite. We'll make sure you get a ride back to get your truck in town. I'd call around in the morning. Most shuttle companies do a run between 7 and 8 and then another around 10. I'd imagine you'd be able to find a seat.

Sounds good, thanks for the info. I will call around in the morning. I have never ridden the trail before so would like to try and stay with the group. What time is the shuttle departing from the campground so I can try and arrive at a similar time?

Grabbed up some enchilada ingredients tonight!

All I'll need from you is $15 for the campsite. We'll make sure you get a ride back to get your truck in town. I'd call around in the morning. Most shuttle companies do a run between 7 and 8 and then another around 10. I'd imagine you'd be able to find a seat.

The shuttle leave camp at 7:45.

No dice for me poorly timed work disaster bs. Next year I guess.

Sounds good, thanks for the info. I will call around in the morning. I have never ridden the trail before so would like to try and stay with the group. What time is the shuttle departing from the campground so I can try and arrive at a similar time?

Grabbed up some enchilada ingredients tonight!
    Did you find a shuttle seat? I may have an opening.

I did, but didn't give a deposit so if you have a seat available I will take it so I don't have to drive to town. Let me and Ill send you the $40 tonight.

Did you find a shuttle seat? I may have an opening.

I did, but didn't give a deposit so if you have a seat available I will take it so I don't have to drive to town. Let me and Ill send you the $40 tonight.
    Sorry, I stuck it up on the Facebooks too and someone snapped it up.

I was hoping to join you guys for enchiladafest this year, but I'm gonna be doing the WE on monday with a group of friends. I will, however, be in Moab on sunday and I'm looking for climbing partners for some cragging (wall street or the like). If anyone is interested, let me know.

Sorry, I stuck it up on the Facebooks too and someone snapped it up.
    No sweat, I got one in town at 8am. Is it easier to paypal you for the camping or just bring cash?

No sweat, I got one in town at 8am. Is it easier to paypal you for the camping or just bring cash?
    Cash is fine.

Whats the cooking scene on Saturday?

Whats the cooking scene on Saturday?
    I take my beer cold.

I take my beer cold.
    Most of us make the Enchiladas ahead of time in a disposable tin tray. We'll fire up some grills and do a big tin, little tin double boiler action to warm them back up.

Most of us make the Enchiladas ahead of time in a disposable tin tray. We'll fire up some grills and do a big tin, little tin double boiler action to warm them back up.
    Perfect I made my tonight, didn't know if I needed to bring my big camp stove. Cold beer and bourbon are a must

I just talked to the shuttle driver. Tomorrow is gonna be Hazard down. The shuttle picks up at 7:30. 😮

Ran in to a couple guys from Enchiladafest 6.66 about half way down Porcy jeep road... sounded like they were having a blast. One dude was in a Redskins jersey, didn't catch any names. Our crew got it from Burro Down and despite the 4-6" of snow and some icy death ruts from an underground "race" the day before it was fucking money sauce.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

so snow up high right now? thats why hazzard down?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    so snow up high right now? thats why hazzard down?
    Yup.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

How was it boys? Headed to ride the whole enchilada this weekend.

So, like, is this happening this year? I missed the last two due to injury and old age, and I'm on top of at least one of those things this time around...