Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Thanks RA... intern of ours put that together and I love being able to showcase that stuff. Where can't you find it on the site? Someone called and asked the same question, but it's right on the homepage.

Is there any other kinds of related pieces you'd like to see us do? Currently planning fall/winter stuff...
    Do the intern a favor. Tell him it was a pretty good article, but (1) he could have said just as much in half the words; (2) the second to last paragraph was complete garbage, never should have let that off his computer; (3) keep writing, he's got promise.

As to further articles, I like pieces about funky, local joints. I also like pieces about the genuine good guys who are still trying to make it in the "ski industry." (An indsutry that, as far as i can tell, is actually more cutthroat than most).

Remeber every second on skis their priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    there's something soul-less about pretending to love old-school/local ski areas while you live a 21st C modern technophile life, and doubly-soul-vacant when you do an article on it to make a bit of $$$
    Have you ever hung out with anyone involved with TGR? I can assure you that these people are doing what they do because they love it or at least they used to. I am not kissing the ass of TGR, I have zero reason to do that, I could care less. But speaking from actual experience I kinda think you are sort of off.

capitalizing on "the mom & pop areas" via article = increasing external pressures for "mom & pop area" to commercialize and modernize

sorry you missed that

cool stoke bros can be wrong about shit, you know