Utah speed flying and bouldering

Love seeing your vids on here. You need to check out a place called Creede Colorado. its s 300 person town in a 700 person county thats 95% national forest, and has TONS of HUGE cliffs you can easily and legally drive or hike to the top of and take off from. The place is underdeveloped and undiscovered but could be a huge mecca for all sorts of things, including speed or wingsuit flying. You could seriously hike or about an hour straight from town, and have a wide variety of lines to fly basically back to right in front of the bar.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

That was a great video! It's a great kind of adventure. But I think speed flying in a rocky mountain is not my thing. Better be on a snowy mountain and glide. Either to or to