desperate for Plastic surgeon help..or a real good lawyer

after 4 doctors ,givin me the run around!...I have a skin ulcer in my cheek,and doctors will not go in and clean this out.After this initially healed over (not under)4 yrs ago..then it went extremely bad,all along doctors kept re-lableing my condition(I assume to throw me off of malpractice suit)they cant tell me I'm OK every visit ,when I am asking for help in desperation.I missed opportunity to sue the 1st two doctors ,with a Utah 2 year malpractice limit,firms refuse my claim for that reason(though I missed the 2 two yr deadline because they midlabled the condition/dematology is not liable,but an Ulcer was,if I knew)Now the 3rd doc seems neglegant as hell,sayin same thing for last 2 yrs" u look better,thers no ulcer in your cheek" ...Bullshit ,this is eternally goin to kill me untill a doctor get proactive ,and stops covering their asses.
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    neglegant[sic]
    It certainly sounds a bit like it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I suggest a head transplant

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post

Massive stop smoking Crack/pcp/crocdile/pole?

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

PM Rontele.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

waiting for it... h....

The doctors are quacks, your in-law's a pilferer, and you are certifiably koo koo for cocoa puffs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kuku.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	157265
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

can you post a picture?
    laws differ state by state but in CA the statute of limitations starts to run when a patient discovers the problem, not when the doctors do. Since the problem is on the skin of your face I suppose the problem should have been apparent to you and not hidden from the beginning; however maybe a lawyer could argue that you were deliberately misled about how well you were healing. Bigger problem is that malpractice suits are expensive for a lawyer to try--they have to hire expert witnesses (doctors) who don't come cheap, and the lawyer only gets paid if you win. In your case maybe they figure that even if you win the judgement won't be large enough to make it worth their while.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    can you post a picture?
    laws differ state by state but in CA the statute of limitations starts to run when a patient discovers the problem, not when the doctors do. Since the problem is on the skin of your face I suppose the problem should have been apparent to you and not hidden from the beginning; however maybe a lawyer could argue that you were deliberately misled about how well you were healing. Bigger problem is that malpractice suits are expensive for a lawyer to try--they have to hire expert witnesses (doctors) who don't come cheap, and the lawyer only gets paid if you win. In your case maybe they figure that even if you win the judgement won't be large enough to make it worth their while.
    the cost is probbly what is stopping firms from looking at the case.I didnt have access to my files when this happened(new utah law allows patient access now)Firms I talked to say it is common for patients to focus on healing and they miss the short 2 yr deadline here alot.I definatly was mislead along way,the last doc I left 6 mths ago,did same thing....said they treat conditions like mine,then as time goes on they say im better,without my ever agreeing..i told em every time,every doctor ..'still an open wound in between'...falls on deaf ears;they say 'see you in 2 months' and charge me 120 bucks.
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

funny,you always hear i the news how people dont hear suicide signs;I think they get ignored...and turn into intense homicidal urges .I just want a little satisfaction and then death.Fuck You, World...Fuck You ,God...Fuck You ,doctors...Fuck You ,Fucking Die

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post

+1

To be followed by a complete cashectomy whereby all moneys are totally removed form the patient.
    watch out for snakes

o k ..so I lost all patience with doctors..actually I have been quite nice to them; but I really almost lost it last visit to utah univ med(around a yr ago) . Finally after 2 yrs the doc says.."oh yea , I see what you mean" (about the wound constantly re-emerging from beneath the surface) "but there is really nothing I see we can fix"
    ..now there is one plastic surgeon I seen that has been pretty honest w me..the same one that initially sent me to dr peterson at utah univ. The only thing he could say was to keep knocking the scar tissue back, and a wound this bad may need to run its course. He was shocked to see Utah did pretty much nothing last 2 yrs I was there- but like b4 no doctor will go on record saying I was neglected ...dr marta peterson said same thing my 1st visit to utah univ med...quote " you were clearly mistreated by IHC doctors".. "but I wont go on record saying that"
    Anyway; I did figure where this came from..and the answer makes any quick recovery sound bleak. I definitely took a piece of shrapnel from a vinyl window in my upper left chin ,very long ago(about age 18-19) I thought it was a deflection wound ..not anything in there ,and it felt ok and healed way fast.
    I did have some small problems that hinted at a deeper problem -started around a dozen yrs later,but none lasted long- like small ulcer behind my ear, ingrown hair in chin almost got me to a docvisit,and my oral surgeon saw scar tissue /swelling on my cheek inside(but no infections -we'll keep an eye on that lol)
    So the super heavy scar tissue is still a problem near the chin... there is an old wound path unseen beneath the surface from the Vinly shrapnel. The foreign object came out with a huge scab and a blood clot ..which originally sent me to seek help the second time ,ending up at utah univ medical, which the nice dr harrison recomended me to.He chose marta peterson because she is a deep wound care expert ,if you believe that- thx for nothing lady- though she was quite stout in her claims they fix stuff like this all the time,and then proceeded to stonewall me every visit by ignoring my complaints.
    The older pics ,I'd need help uploading on pdf and im a comp noob, this is current. It looks rather smooth when I relax and straighten my jaw,but pic shows when my jaw is clenched. Besides needing scar tissue removed ,I need the darn ulcer bleeding slowly inside my upper cheek to stop. i feel a bubble in there by my ear ,and when left unchecked ,i can hear my heartbeat in my ear.Clearly the Vinyl caused a fissure or abscess along my jawline .hiding for long time ,until exploding after my beard started to grow into the old wound area.
    Now I have been on my own for the last year trying the run its course thing/cleaning wound edges and removing any whiskers that ulcer ,and resulst are far better than doing nothing! But, really I can only damage control,I need a real surgeon to step up and say "I can fix that" Booking appointments only has gotten me more appointments and false promises..and I dont need that anti-swelling pill that kills your urine functionality ..nor the damn super strength painkillers thet are quick to offer( I dont take painkillers) ,they would numb me to doctor ignorance.