Civil/Construction Engineer in Seattle, WA

Looking for an entry level to 5 year heavy civil engineer for a job in Seattle. PM me if you're interested, not into putting too many details here.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I need the same in SF/Bay Area, rail experience is huge plus.

Sapp do you know anyone looking?

Dunno if you saw it, but sent you a PM yesterday DJSapp.

If only this was advertised 18 months from now....
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    If only this was advertised 18 months from now....
    Send me a pm, we may need a summer intern up there as well...
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I'm looking for someone with a Construction Management/Civil Engineering Degree with a few years experience to work for me here in Aspen. Road Construction management a huge plus.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I know it has been a while, but would you all happen to still be looking? I am a recent graduate with a bachelors in civil engineering from Kentucky looking to move out of the state and closer to mountains. I've had some internship experience in road construction, vertical construction, as well as general business experience.

Brave Sir Robin
    watch out for snakes

The best sights of KY can be seen on national tv in a weekly basis in the form of college basketball.

My name makes much more sense considers my last name is Rogers. Hence, Rogers UK14. Sadly it's one letter away from being misinterpreted.

1. 5 months too late
    2. 2 post JONG who signed up just to post in this thread
    3. Shows up to interview with the name of Suck
    4. No pictures of KY co-eds
    5. Failed to read request to send me a PM instead of posting

0/5 Would not hire.

Will he still have to bring the KY?

The city of Seattle has plenty to go around
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I figured I would put this on blast instead of PM'ing everyone(even though I have sent some of those as well).

I am a California Licensed PE living in the Seattle area looking to change jobs due to my current company more or less dissolving the satellite office I moved here 6 months ago for. I have nearly 4 years experience in all the typical site civil and land development stuff - grading, utilities, site layout, SW mgmt., permitting etc. In August I will be eligible for my WA license by comity.

I like fat stiff skis, powder(the frozen snow type), redwing workboots, MTB, and pretty things.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: I will provide naked pics of my current FWB, minus the face if a PM with your private email is sent my way. Serious about this. I have done, and im sure will do, worse for a good job.

Muchas Gracias, and buena suerte!