Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Pete View Post
    So do donations to Doctors Without Borders - even if there's no reason to be concerned about Ebola in North America, it's still critically important to support the folks trying to limit the impact of the outbreak in West Africa.
    https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm
    I donated more to DWB than I will spend on skis this year, hope some of you folks will do some donating, too.
    It is almost like an episode of portlandia and then THERE you are.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    stuff white people like!
    Or as the scum in D.C. like to say "the american people "

possible thread drift but why do they pray before a Nascar race and have flyovers by military planes ? Are those fans the last to realize religion is bullshit and the cause of so much death ( of course "over there" ) so they just pour it on extra thick for the Voters ?

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Right, and how did they accomplish that?

A: Closing the borders.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...88d_story.html

Common sense and Clorox go a long way.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyyee View Post
    It is almost like an episode of portlandia and then THERE you are.
    Well I'm from Portland but I live in SF now and work in tech, so go ahead and hate me in the SF is the douchiest city thread, too.
    What a fucking asshole I am for being from a place and giving money to a cause and suggesting others might do the same. Fuck me, if I was from Idaho or San Antonio, a donation would be a decent thing to do, but since I'm obviously an entitled and overpaid dickface for where I live and work or where I'm from, I really shouldn't even bring up the idea of how someone could help out. Oh wait, I should probably let you know that my wife has a PhD in Virology and is also quite concerned about this outbreak - please make a point of hating her for being an over-educated academic hack. And yes, you should add the fact that I'm pointing out my wife's credentials as another reason to resent me.

Or, just give a few bucks to a good cause: https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm
    another Handsome Boy graduate

^ HFS, I just about peed myself laughing so hard.

Is this grounds to invade Cuba? This reckless introduction of risk to the Amercias is the subject of tonight's talking points memo..

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaBC View Post
    yes, but the simple fact is if someone married to her throws up on you, it's not going to result in you being married to her. otherwise, shit would be getting real real.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Well I'm from Portland but I live in SF now and work in tech, so go ahead and hate me in the SF is the douchiest city thread, too.
    What a fucking asshole I am for being from a place and giving money to a cause and suggesting others might do the same. Fuck me, if I was from Idaho or San Antonio, a donation would be a decent thing to do, but since I'm obviously an entitled and overpaid dickface for where I live and work or where I'm from, I really shouldn't even bring up the idea of how someone could help out. Oh wait, I should probably let you know that my wife has a PhD in Virology and is also quite concerned about this outbreak - please make a point of hating her for being an over-educated academic hack. And yes, you should add the fact that I'm pointing out my wife's credentials as another reason to resent me.

Or, just give a few bucks to a good cause: https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm
    If you're going to goad that P.O.S. into hating you, at least call it Médecins Sans Frontières so he can have an aneurysm over your use of French, and the implication that he should given money to an organization founded by the Frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyyee View Post
    Or as the scum in D.C. like to say "the american people "

possible thread drift but why do they pray before a Nascar race and have flyovers by military planes ? Are those fans the last to realize religion is bullshit and the cause of so much death ( of course "over there" ) so they just pour it on extra thick for the Voters ?
    elrod,

you're talking to the wrong audience with that sales pitch, people between NYC and LA do not like being considered "flyover country" and besides, David Byrne already wrote the song.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaBC View Post
    Good thing all you retards pissed your pants...I mean clearly letting people who you know actually know shit isn't going to work. Neckbeard can you help Obama et al get this one fixed you clearly know everything.....

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a8bd8...fficially-over
    oh calm down baby cake.

I'm just fucking around on TGR.

You guys seem to think everyone here has to have a side and be constantly on the attack for their team.
    Life is not lift served.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    You guys seem to think everyone here has to have a side and be constantly on the attack for their team.
    Oh sure, join team nihilist now.

spook Guest
    oh calm down baby cake.

I'm just fucking around on TGR.

he's a rich kid. you're either working for them or against them.

Well I'm from Portland but I live in SF now and work in tech,

I'm from NY, but I live in a PNW rain forest and work because I didn't make my number. Good for you to be in a place to chip in.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

That is pretty good, but too good for the target audience to understand.

BTW, I wish scientists would stop saying "believe" when referring to science.
    Life is not lift served.

nigeria declered ebola free ??? hmm ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

BBTW, I don't believe in evolution because there are still monkeys, and monkeys gave us aids and ebola. If evolution was true and we came from monkeys, then there wouldn't be any monkeys anymore, and therefore no aids and no ebola. But there is aids and ebola, even in Texas.
    Life is not lift served.

Hugh Conway Guest
    You saw aids and ebola in Calgary? Figures Ebola is a Canadian plot to undermine the US....

That is pretty good, but too good for the target audience to understand.

And doctors "Practice" medicine. Only lying politicians are certain.

Speaking of evolution>relegion>garden of eden. A lot of lore/science seems to point to Africa as a source of "life". Maybe these are the next gen inhabitants trying to get it going?

BBTW, I don't believe in evolution because there are still monkeys, and monkeys gave us aids and ebola. If evolution was true and we came from monkeys, then there wouldn't be any monkeys anymore, and therefore no aids and no ebola. But there is aids and ebola, even in Texas.
    You're trying too hard.

oh boo hoo tippy. get over yourself.
    Life is not lift served.

...and now you're being lazy. 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    yes, but the simple fact is if someone married to her throws up on you, it's not going to result in you being married to her. otherwise, shit would be getting real real.
    Yes, but I'm pretty sure if you were married to her there would be several communicable diseases you could catch.

The Dallas cases have one benefit--a West African with Ebola is now a lot less likely to hop on a plane to take advantage of that great American medical care.

Thank god for that info. Now I feel so safe. As long as I have my tin foil hat on to just to be sure.