Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    spook Guest
    in college maybe.

Some good games yesterday! Tons of season left yet. Someone not really being talked about right now is going to make the playoffs! Who?

SEC West with 4 of top 5, that's pretty silly. Lots of football left. FSU should be a lock as they have nobody left. Irish still have @ the Fork and @ USC. UGA doesn't have much left, they should be a lock for Atlanta. Tide could use Ole Miss to lose this weekend in Baton Rouge. Ducks don't have much left. I think FSU and Ducks are locks right now. Then SeC champ gets a spot and last spot will be between a 1 loss non SEC champ, 1 loss Big12 champ, 1 loss Big 10 champ.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

FSU has one of the weakest schedules out there. Other than Clemson and Notre Dame, its a total joke. They even managed to avoid Duke and GT. At the very best, FSU has proven it is the #5 team so unless they get a freebie as defending champ.... If Notre Dame's rank slides below 15 by season end, I see FSU being left out because, in terms of negative publicity, the team is just a black-eye for college football. The laughable schedule will give the selection committee the excuse it needs. I'm sure more than a few selection committee members will want to do "what's best for the sport" and, at this point, 99% of the country think FSU represents everything wrong with college football. Even Jimbo's post victory "humility pep talk" with Winston simply reeked of insincerity. FSU could probably benefit from having that old unemotional BCS computer picking the teams because actual people make value judgments.

Oregon a lock? I seem to recall they were soundly beaten by Arizona on their own field. Given that AZ is currently only #15.....does that make OR a top 4?
    Last edited by neckdeep; 10-19-2014 at 03:13 PM.

They are the defending
    Champs and they are gonna be undefeated, they won't be left out. You know the nation hates you when everybody was pulling for ND to win.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

spook Guest
    I think the ducks have a decent chance if they win out. they have 2 more top 20 plus champ game don't they?. too bad the beibs keep weighing down the conference. 4 of 5 sec west? that's exactly the type of absurdity that can only happen in a racket.

The committee's first rankings come out this weekend.

Gamecocks are a 17.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend, I can't remember the last time we were so strongly the underdog. If our QB has to throw more than 15 times, we'll probably get blown out and it could get ugly. But if our run game can keep Auburn's offense off the field we got a chance. Sadly, not able to make the trip this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post
    Gamecocks are a 17.5 point dog to Auburn this weekend, I can't remember the last time we were so strongly the underdog. If our QB has to throw more than 15 times, we'll probably get blown out and it could get ugly. But if our run game can keep Auburn's offense off the field we got a chance. Sadly, not able to make the trip this weekend.
    The kind of game Spurrier can win. I'll be pullin for ya!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

A new, all-time low in political campaigning... Suck it, Bamer! He's your cancer now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kiffin mailer.vadapt.955.medium.0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	159320  
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

^^^ he's been fine for us so far. Good OC, terrible HC maybe
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Last night, the Canes looked great in the 1st half. Kaaya is coming along nicely. Don't be surprised if they beat up on FSU and win their remaining 4 games. If they can recruit a strong D-line, next year they could find themselves as a play-off team.

It's all about The []_[]!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I just came here to day Go Ducks!

Oh, and Neck Deep; soundly beat by Arizona? No. It was one touchdown after a bullshit celebration call on 4th down that gave Arizona the ball back.

Michigan is a 17 point dog to Sparty. Never thought I'd see such a thing. FOL.

Let's go Michigan!!!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Hoping for a miracle tomorrow, but I must be high if I think Blue has a chance in East Lansing. Then again, I get the feeling that State has completely written Michigan off, and that can be the recipe for a spoiler. Either way, a steady diet of booze will help me through tomorrow; hopefully en route to making some Spartans cry, but more likely to a spectacular ass-kicking...

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Let's go Michigan!!!!
    And the Alabama guy is rooting for us. That's even worse.

I can't have a 1 loss Big 10 champ....Let's go MICHIGAN!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    The kind of game Spurrier can win. I'll be pullin for ya!
    Likewise for your guys in Knoxville. Butch Jones is the biggest douchebag in college football.

That's a real hot take guy. College football is crawling with douchebags.

Thanks, Bobby.

Michigan D played well, but man that offense is terrible.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

I can't even watch anymore. They're terrible this year, and unfortunately I don't see that changing soon, even once Hoke gets the ax (barring a Harbaugh miracle, but come on...)

Hey RedWolf who are the top 3-5 guys you'd want to take the job?

Brent Musberger just now: "Some accuse us of having an SEC bias. Deal with it - they're the best."