Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    they have spoken and will have no other comment till the sponsors want a new qb.
    Hahahahahahahahaa......

Yeah, the "Sponsors" don't want the reigning Heisman Trophy winner to play in one of FSU's two games this season against a ranked team. Right. He did something stupid like the kid he is, not something illegal.

spook Guest
    bad timing for someone investigated for sexual assault

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/natio...-out/15835629/

An Athens, Tennessee man was arrested after officials said he forced his 15-year-old son to drink alcohol until he passed out.

On Saturday night, Sweetwater police arrived at a home on Sweetwater Vonore Road where they found a 15-year-old boy unresponsive in the back seat of a car parked outside. Officers said the boy had no pulse, so they performed CPR until EMS arrived. Lifestar flew the teen to Children's Hospital Hospital in Knoxville for treatment. The teen's grandmother told 10News he has been released from the hospital and is doing fine.

Several people at the home said the teen's father, 35-year-old Mark Allen Hughes, forced his son to play a drinking game with him while watching the Tennessee football game on Saturday. Witnesses told police that Hughes made his son play the game after he caught the 15-year-old drinking. Some of the witnesses then left the home, but when they came back, the teen was lying unresponsive on the kitchen floor.

Hughes started fighting with the people in the house when they tried to take the boy to the hospital, so they put the 15-year-old in the back of a car and called police.

Officers said Hughes was "clearly intoxicated" and "couldn't keep his balance." Hughes was apparently cursing and screaming at witnesses, according to the release. Officers said they had to restrain Hughes when he tried to attack the witnesses.

Interesting game brewing tonight between #5 and #20 in Manhattan, KS.

KSU had plenty of chances. Worst I've seen AU look in a long time.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

spook Guest
    step 3: winston suspended for the entire game.

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-y...723/+bubbaprog

sec probably spent some money. that's what they should be doing. fomenting outrage to get 2 shitty sec teams in the playoffs. i will love it if fsu loses tomorrow.

Right move by FSU, hopefully it gets his attention. If they lose they'll get a pass because he didn't play.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Right move by FSU, hopefully it gets his attention. If they lose they'll get a pass because he didn't play.
    Right move? Perhaps, but I'd only bless it with a "tepid move in the right direction": the justification from 0.5 to 1.0 was that Winston was disingenuous during the investigation i.e. nothing to do with the actual event/act. And I guarantee it won't get his attention.

I'm just gonna go ahead and chop up this year to a 're-building' year.

well shit, 4-0 following a tale of two halves ending in 45-14.
    Last edited by XavierD; 09-20-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Facepalm, Blue.

Ufda.
    I still call it The Jake.

Two games without offensive touchdowns?? If his seat wasn't hot before, Hoke has to be feeling the burn tonight. Ann Arbor will be calling for his head by morning...

spook Guest
    fsu sucks

spook Guest
    what a fucking moron. so what, jimbo didn't notice he was warming up?

Jameis Winston, who is suspended for tonight's game against Clemson due to a "continuing investigation," tried to dress anyway—engaging in warmups in full uniform. Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher had to send Winston back to the locker room to so the Heisman Trophy winner could remove his uniform.

spook Guest

the sad thing is Clemson will still find a way to lose. If Chad Morris ends up going to SMU, Dabo's gonna go back to selling insurance/real estate in 2 years.

spook Guest
    how many sec teams will be in top 25 now? surely msst will shoot to the top 10! i mean, they're sec. if they beat another overrated top 10 sec team, they must be top 10.

Oh man.... LSU oh-so-close!

Go Cougs! First on the board!

spook Guest
    i haven't watched them for more than a few minutes all season but it appears that the duck defense sucks ass.

Go COUGS!

FSU ties it up, getting their embarrassingly stupid QB all excited.

AP rankings are gonna be interesting come Monday.

spook Guest
    i have never rooted for clemson in my life but right i want them to fuck fsu right in the pussy!

spook Guest
    ugh.....

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i have never rooted for clemson in my life
    You're a better man for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post
    the sad thing is Clemson will still find a way to lose. If Chad Morris ends up going to SMU, Dabo's gonna go back to selling insurance/real estate in 2 years.

spook Guest
    i've never rooted for fsu either. they're all class.

ducks running game appears to suck from the stats anyway.