Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    problems i still feel: brake dive on banked speedy switch backs
    more LSC for the brake dive? different body position in those turns?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    more LSC for the brake dive? different body position in those turns?
    yeah i figured that might be the case, but what are symptoms of too little, too much HIGH speed compression (independent of everything else)
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

but what are symptoms of too little HIGH speed compression
    Bottoming out, shooting to the end of travel too quickly, diving too much on bigger impacts

too much HIGH speed compression (independent of everything else)
    Never getting full travel, only using part of it, even when smacking the crap out of things, even though your sag is in the ballpark
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Bottoming out, shooting to the end of travel too quickly, diving too much on bigger impacts

Never getting full travel, only using part of it, even when smacking the crap out of things, even though your sag is in the ballpark
    Thanks kid, will dial in tomorrow on some more down oriented trails I'll be on
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

loss of traction at high speeds when terrain gets loose (sand, gravel etc) --- but this just could be going to fast, as anything with tires might lose traction at that speed in that terrain...
    Could be too much rebound damping and it's packing up. What tire psi?

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Could be too much rebound damping and it's packing up. What tire psi?
    I run around 25-28 tubeless, I tried running lower in the rear this past week but I burped the rear tire and lost pressure , although I have to say the Stan's sealant and tubless is so fucking easy, amazing system I'll never go back.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

How can I get some more plushness on fast rutted out single track, i would say this is the last thing I need to get dialed, the bike crushes it but it's a bit rough, on the hands and body....

also will a shorter stem give me a little better steering responsiveness? I feel like the bike climbs great but with an 80mm havoc stem it's a little slow to turn in tight spots...?

fuck that noise.

gmen.