Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nice, thanks for hooking me up. Just ordered Plum and Hagan Race plates.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroforhire View Post
    Nice!

If any mags are north of seattle, I am near Everett. You are welcome to try mine out. I have dynafit vert plates, Sollyfit plates, and Marker Duke/Baron/Tour Non EPF plates.
    Zero, I'm in Everett how about I bring you beer when I need to mount skis??

[SPAM] JigaRex Ski Mounting Jig Summer Sale (discount code)

I have dynafit (old style) marker duke/baron non epf and binding freedom dynalook/sollyfit

If you want to buy plates you can use my jig. Still cheaper than a shop mount.

I don't drink, but you are more than welcome to try the jig.

^^Man, wish I would have been able to try it out when I lived in WA. Thinking hard about dropping the coin and a test run would have helped that decision.

We should hook up for some turns one of these days...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Picked up all 3 sets of Sali plates a few minutes ago, so any MN mags using Salis, NTN Freeride, or Tyrolia/Head, come on over!

Bring beer.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    ^^Man, wish I would have been able to try it out when I lived in WA. Thinking hard about dropping the coin and a test run would have helped that decision.

We should hook up for some turns one of these days...
    Yes! We should.

Hey guys, just letting you know that the sale is going to end on Friday. If you are on the fence and have any questions, shoot me a PM.
    JigaRex Universal Ski Mounting Jig

Any chance that the Marker plate will be in stock before Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Any chance that the Marker plate will be in stock before Friday?
    The Jester plate won't be back in stock by Friday, but we can extend the discount to you on that plate once it is in.

just ordered two more plates. I think I am addicted.

Ordered a jig and three plates. Stoked! So do I need a stepped drill bit now? My old one from BF with the adjustable collar won't work, correct?
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

I'm doing another summer sale. We have almost everything in stock, but limited quantities of most plates. Everything is 30% off with the code 'TGRSummer2015' until the first week of September. I'm updating the original post with this info as well.

In the next couple months, I'll have mounting plates for new bindings, including Marker Kingpin and Dynafit 2.0, and possibly a couple others.

You'll still need a standard ski mounting stepped drill bit, like those available at SlideWright and other places online.

PM me with any direct questions.

And another $205 dollars that I really didn't need to spend!! Well at least I can mount the new Pivots I bought this summer myself!!!
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Sweet vicious circle. With all the cheap skis and bindings this summer, buying this is a no-brainer. Let the frugality continue! Baron plates available soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Sheer-Rocko View Post
    Sweet vicious circle. With all the cheap skis and bindings this summer, buying this is a no-brainer. Let the frugality continue! Baron plates available soon?
    Baron plates are the same as the Dukes. The newer Baron use the EPF hole pattern. The older Baron's use the non-EPF hole pattern.

Oops, thought they were out. Email sent, this is the geariest summer ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Sheer-Rocko View Post
    Oops, thought they were out. Email sent, this is the geariest summer ever...
    We got you covered. Everything is on its way.

You're the best, thanks!

Awesome, was on the fence about ordering one but this will push me over.

Me too, need a half dozen mounts to pay for the Jigarex and one plate, but its an excuse to screw around in the basement with an adult beverage.

Ordered! Looking forward to enjoying my beer while mounting skis rather than letting it get warm while sweating over whether I'm going screw up the brand new skis on my bench!

It's a good idea to grind off the sharp cutting edge of the stepped drill bit where it touches the bushings in the Jigarex. If you accidentally put a side load on the drill, that sharp edge will enlarge the soft bushing and make it loose & sloppy. (Don't ask me how I know...fortunately you can just replace a sloppy bushing with an unused bushing.) Use a Dremel or similar with a stone tip to knock off that sharp edge.

If you buy lots of skis, this jig and a few plates are worth owning. Along with a few stepped bits.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    It's a good idea to grind off the sharp cutting edge of the stepped drill bit where it touches the bushings in the Jigarex. If you accidentally put a side load on the drill, that sharp edge will enlarge the soft bushing and make it loose & sloppy. (Don't ask me how I know...fortunately you can just replace a sloppy bushing with an unused bushing.) Use a Dremel or similar with a stone tip to knock off that sharp edge.
    Yep. I've noticed some sloppiness after multiple mounts. Will jigarex sell new bushings? The sloppiness isn't a huge deal, yet, except when using inserts - they require much more precision.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

^ I also wipe teflon bike chain lube (Rock & Roll or White Lightning) inside the bushings with a q-tip and let it dry prior to use. White Lightning kicks ass for surfboard leash swivels too, btw.