Thread: This Just In

This Just In

Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Sad story, but they won't win that lawsuit, unless there are circumstances not reported in the article. Backcountry skiing is like climbing--it's risky and you might buy the farm for any number of reasons. Family members trying to find an outlet for their grief have sued many times over climbing accidents, and they never if ever win, because when you step off the ground and leave flat earth behind, you take your life in your hands. Condolences to the families though.

other than antartica, alaska is the most extreme and dangerous place to ride eh?

so If I booked a 7 day heli ski trip but was closed in due to weather all week,
    and on the last day they said conditions were sketchy at best,
    but we think we can fly ...

how many customers would say no ...

if the company said hmmm ... no ...

how many customers would come back ....

its business ...

how many men died each week building the hoover dam ???
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

What a bummer all the way around.

If I were AKHS I'd try to settle out of court, helping a bereaved family is the right thing to do. I would guess however proving gross negligence on an avalanche accident would be very very hard.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care