Gear Swaps - share your local insight here.

Seems like a lot of people on this forum are short on cash but in need of gear. While I've seen plenty of people pointed towards deal sites and ebay I haven't seen much mention of gear swaps. Used gear is always going to be cheaper than new, and hunting things down on craigslist isn't very efficient when you need to try things like boots and jackets on to see if they fit. Seems like it would be helpful if we could get people to list the gearswaps in their area and when they happen. I didn't learn about gearswaps at all until I happen to drive by a sign advertising one. I now know of 2 in the Seattle area (likely there are more that I don't know of) so please share your local insights for those of us looking to find gear on the cheap.

Here are the Gear Swaps I know of:

West Seattle Gear Swap Happening this weekend March 24th and 25th

Newport Snowsports Swap Happens annually mid November

Gearswaps suck. Who wants to waste a day off browsing and then give away a commission? If you want something specific, just post a WTB in GS and you will be inundated, especially if you are an aggressive skier.

Sick first post, BTW.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Winter gear swaps in VT always posted here:
    http://www.skimaven.com/category/ski-swaps/