Thread: Leftovers

Leftovers

I think it is heading to the scrap pile like John from Cincinnati unfortunately.

Seems to kind of spin off somewhat on Lost, or at least some of the unexplored mythology. Lindelhof is co creator and Peter Berg directed first 2 episodes.

First 4 episodes have been solid across the board, but the plot line lends itself to either hitting it out of the park - or a complete swing and miss.

If you have not seen it feel free to discuss food that has been in your fridge too long -
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Anybody stick this one out? took some fortitute but I thought it got a lot better. Nora Durst pretty hot in that girl next door kinda way. HBO picked up for 2nd season, though a long way off.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Lindelhof is co creator and Peter Berg directed first 2 episodes.
    soap opera existentialism + Very Bad Things = ___________?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    = ___________?
    = teh awesome

They put some solid mythology / acting together.

Halfway through final episode.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

despite taking a while to figure it out, i really liked the show and thought the finale was entertaining. I'm interested to see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    but the plot line lends itself to either hitting it out of the park
    It was hit out of the park. Excellent all the way through, with finale kind of a head scratcher. The episode when they go to day before was in a class by itself. Watch this series if you get the chance.

I watched it through the finale. Still on the fence, but will continue watching most likely. It's not very subtle and can feel manipulative in that Lost sort of way. But that single point of view episode focusing on the priest was one of the better episodes of TV I've seen in a long while.

anybody still watching? VERY strange plot lines, but dayahm carrie coons hot hot hot so in that milf next door kinda way.
    "Can't you see..."