ok so i had a problem with the switch of my barons, the little piece of metal that holds the switch in alpine or tour mode. so i was transitioning from touring to alpine in thick wet snow and i bent the little piece of metal downwards toward the ski making a banana type shape instead of straight. ive heard this happen many times on other forums. so instead of taking the binding to a local shop (my local shop sucks) or contacting marker (the bindings are not under warranty as they are the 2010 version) i developed a technique to fix them. its kind of lame and the pic quality sucks, but it really works so here is a pic of the binding with it being bent.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1940[1].JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	214.6 KB 
ID:	156852
here is the process i used bent it back outwards.
so i took a screw driver and placed it in between the gap of metal strip and the bottom of the little area there.
i took a ski strap to put pressure on it and left it for a couple of hours ( thus fixing the problem.... i hope)
heres 2 pics of how the screw driver looks

Name:	IMG_1960[1].JPG 
Views:	202 
Size:	265.8 KB 
ID:	156853

Name:	IMG_1961[1].JPG 
Views:	158 
Size:	285.7 KB 
ID:	156854
i would post the video of it fully funtional but works like a champ now. i hope this is beneficial to others. peace out