Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    the windshield may make your shit smell like rosepetals, but it's still shit.
    If you are smelling your windshield it's time to re-adjust your seat. If it still smells like shit, time to wipe that upper lip.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Hugh Conway Guest
    if you are trying to hard ... yup, yer posting on TGR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    If you are smelling your windshield it's time to re-adjust your seat. If it still smells like shit, time to wipe that upper lip.
    I am on a mission to encourage good/funny posters,

+1 to you for that one sir.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I am on a mission to encourage good/funny posters,

+1 to you for that one sir.

see you lose what little credibility you have when you say things like that.

Wooley got laid!
    Yep, 3 years later. We practiced a lot first.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Where else but Seattle would the paper make a front page hero of a guy who knowingly sped through a school zone and got off because the sign he read had two too many words "according to the rules".
    I think that story was more like "hey look everyone, another story that's going to make you hate lawyers even more!" [the guy who did this was an attorney].

Do you all let drivers on run flats merge at the zipper point or make em wait in line?
    I still call it The Jake.

Did you read school in my post? Let me help untwist your so easily twisted shorts a bit. Roslyn to Cle Elum. 20 mph speed between trees down hill with a 35 mph tail wind. The cop got it and bade me well on my way. And when a 4 way pops up over a hill and you not only make eye contact with the cop stopped on your right as you turn left but follow that by pulling to the side before he gets to tun on his lights and you have out of state plates, he knows you were paying attention more than most. Or maybe it's just me. I got stopped 14 times my first 2 years of driving before getting my first ticket and that first one was for finding paradise by the dashboard lights in a park after hours.
    You know this makes you sound even more like a shitty driver who doesn't pay attention. There are almost always warning signs about intersections ahead. 14 traffic stops in your first two years of driving! Jesus Christ, I've been pulled over 3 times in over 30 years of driving with only warnings and fix it tickets. I was pretty reckless when I was younger but I wasn't clueless and stupid.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Do you all let drivers on run flats merge at the zipper point or make em wait in line?
    what kind of stickers do they have on their Thule box?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    but I wasn't clueless and stupid.
    so what happened? turned 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Nice find. Do you suppose it'll make any difference?
    The zipper was far better this morning. Coincidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    what kind of stickers do they have on their Thule box?
    Coexist, a Darwin fish and Arctyrx duh.

Aaron Wright fucking up another thread?
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

You know this makes you sound even more like a shitty driver who doesn't pay attention. .

To your ears, I guess. All I can say is that the freedom of being in a place and time in life where you could care less about what "you sound like" is a priceless gift I hope you one day will enjoy. Plus you are so wrong about everything that you think you know about me. Well you were right about idiots in Subaru's and FS road ditches. The ditch kept this idiot with my Subaru from going higher. Your indignant righteousness is part of the social under current I feel in my new home. Makes me chuckle.

To your ears, I guess. All I can say is that the freedom of being in a place and time in life where you could care less about what "you sound like" is a priceless gift I hope you one day will enjoy. Plus you are so wrong about everything that you think you know about me. Well you were right about idiots in Subaru's and FS road ditches. The ditch kept this idiot with my Subaru from going higher. Your indignant righteousness is part of the social under current I feel in my new home. Makes me chuckle.
    I could NOT care less about what I sound like or what people think of me. I'm not indignant I call it like I see it. Oh, I'm one of those native born you talked about and I can't believe what a shit show western WA has become since I grew up there and moved away. I think it's mostly because of out of state folks moving there and wanting the same thing they had back home. It's starting to spill over the passes now.

You outsiders ruined everything!

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Aaron Wright fucking up another thread?
    With few exceptions, aren't most threads here fucked up as soon as they're started?

Wooley got laid!
    On the way home from the airport?

Off to Seatac to p u my bro. . All the pussies and druggies and coke/andro/High T abusers are staying home in fear of the Traffic-agedon on 90. Looks open now. Wish me luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Hugh Conway Guest
    With few exceptions, aren't most threads here fucked up as soon as they're started?
    it's always the fault of some bad person though.

I could NOT care less about what I sound like or what people think of me. I'm not indignant I call it like I see it. Oh, I'm one of those native born you talked about and I can't believe what a shit show western WA has become since I grew up there and moved away. I think it's mostly because of out of state folks moving there and wanting the same thing they had back home. It's starting to spill over the passes now.
    You guys should have kids or start a website or something and call it: I Couldn't Care Less About What Others Think Of Me.

Seems to be party to some pretty stupid behavior across all origins.
    Write On!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Just got back from using a 4X4 to power through some FS road blockades. Berries are a week or two away.

Had a discussion on the hike about why it seems that today if someone says that they FEEL a difference between where they were and where they are now, the folks where they are now take that to mean one place is superior to another when it was merely one mans observation of the sense of difference between to places. We are all seemingly following a FOX news debate script. Good or Bad. Right or Wrong. Black or White. Neither pole is reality. Not a good way reach a consensus on unknowable things.

Now for some golf.

Hugh Conway Guest
    everyone's a "higher thinker" now wooley. You've got to go with your gut and come up with important decisions on these matters to make it in business today. Decisions are important.

Seattle>Portland>SF>NorCal>SoCal>Bozeman>Chicago>N ew York>Rochester.

Stick to the script around here fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    so canuckistanians have to just accept no place in this bitch fest, good for them.
    It's implied that they never get farther south than Costco. And that's just no way to live.

I luv me sum Costco.
    watch out for snakes